What's going on? Why won't he kiss me?

We've been together before and split up, now that we are back together he's been acting really strange, he won't kiss me, even when we are alone. When we are out in public he gets really nervous when we are holding hands, and people look. It's really confusing me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Did it happen before the slit up?

• No before the split up we were completely fine, this has only just started to happen

• What has changed about the reasons you are together now, compared with before?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably doesn't want to mess up around u. It's weird bt you tend to be more conscious of things if u really like the person.

• I get what you mean, I was like this before we broke up, I didn't really want to do anything that was to major that could possibly split us up, I'll just try to respect that if that's the case🙂

• Sounds good. 🙂 It will happen eventually so don't rush.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't love u anymore.

• Wow🙄 you cut straight to the point. He's the one who asked for us back? So clearly there are still some feelings there? Right?

• Listen girly. Fuck him. Live your life!! Go date another woman. It's better.

• I don't think this is necessarily true, but you have to consider it a possibility asker.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't wants to move too fast this time? Was he seeing anyone during the split?

• Yeah he spoke to a girl for a week or so nothing really happened that I'm aware of

• I have no idea then :/