So I like my friend of four years... how do I make a move?

So I've been friends with this girl since high school and basically at the end of high school I asked her out and she rejected me but this was because my friend also asked her out (surprisingly) so she felt bad to go out with me while also rejecting my friend. Anyway, 3 years later... my friend is now in a relationship with someone else, I and this girl are single and I still like the girl but she definitely doesn't know that I still like her since I had a girlfriend like 5 months ago so she maybe thinks I've moved on? I am kinder in a friendzone but she doesn't know it... how do I express my feelings to her now?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• What if you asked her to have a drink?

• In these kinds of situations it's best to treat things very carefully and respectfully, you've been friends for four years.. You don't want to ruin that, you've got to be very careful about how you do it. The best way to go about it would be to go up to her, drop your pants... And ask her if she'd like you go down to the bone zone.