How to survive 3 months without having a GF?

Alright guys and girls. I'm a junior in high school and I've never done anything with a girl. I'm homeschooled. I work at a movie theater on the weekends so all I ever see are couples. It's so annoying seeing guys my age with GFs. I really want a girlfriend. What are the best ways to deal with this? This upcoming January I'm gonna start going to my local High School. Any tips for going to public school? Do girls like the new guy? All tips are welcome. Thanks

2mo Please don't say "Focus on school", because I'm a good student.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your young. These so called couples don't really know what their doing because their hormones are raging. They have no immediate plans for the future except getting naked. And very rarely do they worry about marriage and the prospects of a future together. That's it. And there is so much heartbreak and unnecessary stress that comes with it. Overall just focus on what your goals are. You want to go to college? Focus on that. You have a career in mind? Do it. You want to travel the world or go to your favorite place to visit? Make plans NOW! But, if you are interested in dating, you need to figure out what is your reasons for dating. Because if you say your yearning for a girl or is lonely and miserable, that is NOT a good reason!

No good would be interested in somebody who is like that unless she just wants to use you. That's it. And yes, girls use guys too at your age, it isn't just the other way around. Next find out where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now. What are your dreams regarding a love life? Do you plan on getting married? If so, you need to figure this out now while you are thinking about it. Why I say this? Its best your never too young to think on it. And if you get yourself involved with a girl, all these things are nothing more than pipe dreams when you can't deliver. Also you need to know what kind of relationship you are looking for. Because you will come across girls who are not ready for a relationship, is only looking for a sexual relationship, or is waiting to marriage for sex. Make your intentions clear from the beginning.

But overall, you do need to focus on your schoolwork and be concerned about getting your future in order first. Once you have a plan, then you can find a potential dating partner. Until then, don't rush to hop into something you may not be ready for.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the best way to constantly act like you're a player, but instead of mean and disrespectful be happy and sweet, and have something that allows you to see girls on a regular basis: like a job, a bar, a church, or best of all: a college.

We're not naturally and permenantly handicapped, we just haven't learned all the tricks when it comes to girls. Were not sure about the attitude we need. Just smile a LOT and be sweet! But at the same time be confident and forward.

-a homeschooler just like you who finally got a girlfriend in college.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls absolutely love the new guy i think you'll b presently surprised. Ur only job will be being brave enough to ask a girl out. Its less scary if u know she likes you back and you can do that by just being friendly and seeing who you have natural chemistry with

• YOUR SCHOOLWORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIRLS. You're welcome

I wouldn't be worried about girls if I wasn't doing good in school. I'm a good student.

@Asker My point exactly. Being a good student doesn't mean anything. You're going to work all your life and I don't think girls right now will help you with something worthwhile besides boosting your ego

• I just switched from home school to public school at the beginning of the year. My number one tip is don't be nervous, it's not that bad. Most people want to make friends so just introduce yourself to as many people as possible.
    I didn't do this and I'm instead being really shy, but I'm still making friends so you should have no problem!

• Depends on how attractive you are. The more attractive or better your personality is, the more likely they will like the new guy. I'm also a junior and never had a boyfriend, but that's not because I'm unattractive... Um, for public school, just be yourself. I go to public and at least at my school you can find every type of person and most everyone has friends so don't pretend to be someone you are not. Otherwise people will realize that you're "fake" or "trying too hard" and soon you'll end up with no one who you can call as your "friend". I don't have personal experience with that but have witnessed it happen to others. Best of luck!!:)

What Guys Said 8

• Dude... having a girlfriend when you're 14 is totally meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Its also the easiest time if you really want one.

I'm 16. A junior in High School

Oh I thought you said you where in junior high, just starting highschool haha. Well dude its still pretty much the same shit. Its not hard to find a girlfriend in highschool. Use other girls friends if you have to even. Just ask one of em, hey does "whatshername" have a boyfriend and it will all spiral from there.

Ok. Thanks 👍

• Girls like guys who are friendly. If you can just be friends with everyone, the girls will be dying to date you. Here's a tip: get involved in high school theater. There are never enough guys, so you will be the center of attention, and the girls in theater are a fun group. Other ideas would be yearbook committee, newspaper, and band.

• I also homeschooled through middle school and went to public high school as a freshman. Girls will like you if you are attractive and act confident. If you want a girlfriend best thing to do is find a girl that stares at you and ask her out. Lots of people don't have HS relationships though.

• Just focus on school. Kids these days...

• A lot of fapping bruh

• act like you dont care, you'll be doing fine

• What u gonna do with having GF? Its waste of time bruh, just go one night stands thats better ;)

It's kinda hard for a 16 y/o to have a ONS 😂

I was a playboy when I was at your age boi ;)

😂😂😂

• What kind of girl would you liked she to be if anything was possible?