What nationality would you date?

This is for fun! We shouldn't based our future love life on one nationality) We should look for someone that is supportive and respects you and all that good stuff. Now let's have some harmless fun ! If I left out one, put it in comments!) Me - I would do Greek. I love their history and yeah.

• French
    8% (2)14% (4)11% (6)Vote
  • English
    12% (3)24% (7)19% (10)Vote
  • German
    12% (3)3% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Italian
    12% (3)10% (3)11% (6)Vote
  • Greek
    0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Russian
    21% (5)14% (4)17% (9)Vote
  • Other - Post Comment !
    35% (8)28% (8)30% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Other.
    My favorite nationalities to date are Tunisian, Moroccan, Lebanese, Syrian, Palestinian, Bosnian, Turkish, Albanian, Kosovian (?), Chechen, Tatar, Azerbijani, Circassian, Dagestani.

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Italian are hot though, the southern tanned ones. Out of your list I pick Italian.

• Show All
    • 2mo

lol...

• 2mo

You wrote Luxembourgish wrong

• Um, probably any nationality, although European guys are hot <3 but American guys are where it's at!

0|2
    0|0
  • I married a Serbian guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooh, Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pacific Islander

0|1
    0|1
  • I've learned to stick to American.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them and more!

0|1
    0|0
  • Italiano sounds cool, bellisimo, fettucini, bellalini, spaghetti

1|0
    0|0
  • French

0|0
    0|0
  • Im American and I only date Americans

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

MURICA , fuck yeah?

• 2mo

@Azgeda i live in america so i only meet American men. I never left america. I would love to but i can't so im stuck with American men. I am talking to a guy from china though, but I literally just met the guy yesterday

• All of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Northern Euro guys. My boyfriend is mostly German, French and Swedish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other. I like hispanic guys

0|1
    0|2
  • All, cause why the hell not? We're all people! ✌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • A German guy for sure! All Germans I've met in my life were really kind and had a lot of interesting stories to share. I wouldn't mind having someone like that by my side for a while.

0|1
    0|1
  • Oh God, I hate to admit to this because I think it's weird and fetishizing, but I'm so into German guys. Don't know why, but I'm crazy attracted to them. Even their names sound so beautiful. And before anyone asks, yes I've been to Germany and yes I still love them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeha Germany is amazing ! I live there 2 years! My older sister married a German guy and their sons are very handsome ! Though my nephews are punks ) but they are my punks

• 2mo

Not to brag but I think I'd make pretty kids with a German husband too. He brings the tall blonde thing they got going on, I bring the Italian-Brazilian spice. Can't go wrong hahahah

• 2mo

Who knows?)

What Guys Said 19

• Russian girls are super hot! They have such an hot accent! The only problem is that most Russians don't like Americans lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Think again. But they are extremely bossy. They also manipulate to get what they want. Just be-careful )) I myself not want a girl like this ) I only know one Russian girl who my good friend and we like write stories though she normal looking not model or smoking hot. I like Normal better

• Show All
    • 2mo

Cool! Enjoy your night ))

• 2mo

Same to you

• I would date them if I loved them, regardless of nationality. But going along with the question, American girls are my personal favorite 😍❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • American girls, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of them are goochie with me, although I don't know a lick of Russian (I tried with my Russian friends... Not good 😑)... And Greek

0|0
    0|0
  • You missed Australia.. ohh that accent doh.

0|0
    0|0
  • USA white girls, Swedes, Russian, Latin Middle east, Indian women

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek women are awesome, I was there this summer, and they have such amazing personalities. Laid back, beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring options.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao stupid question, it doesn't matter for me if she is sexy let her be Russian, Italian, Arab, Chineese or some shi'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted other. pretty women from all around the world and although I do like some cultures more than others, my penis is a humanitarian.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Creepy

• Show All
    • 2mo

Not that, you talked about your dong.

• 2mo

yes, it does not discriminate, would you rather it would?

• I don't care about her nationality. I date the person, not her passport

1|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Urgh you didn't read my post did you?)))

• 2mo

nope, 4:40am. no time for that :P

but it doesn't change what I said. I don't care, would take anyone of those.

• 2mo

Oh wow ! You should sleep man

• Russian

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really bothered about the nationality of the person but I put it as 'English' because I meet more Brits than anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian & black because its the only I've never dated :')

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazillian girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... All of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • French! French girls are amazing!