Do you think quiet guys are creepy?

I'm normally attracted to outgoing guys, that are funny and talkative and can keep a conversation. Well I am physically attracted to this one guy and want to get to know him more but he always sits in the corner and doesn't talk to anyone. Is that a red flag or do you think he's just shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeez, I hope not. 😕 It's hard to talk to people all the time. It's physically exhausting to try being funny and all that mess for any length of time. I'd stress about it and it would usually just turn out awkward. I'd rather sit in the corner and focus on things I like, I'd be happy to interact with people who come talk to me. I can talk a lot about things I like but people generally aren't interested. So it still often gets awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• He's probably shy, socially inexperienced and maybe really smart.
    Just go talk to him. You might make his day!!

• Only if he's ugly, am I right... or am I right? ;)
    xD

I don't consider them creepy unless they do creepy stuff.

• Quiet people usually have the most to say, they just don't say it through words.

• I'm a solemn and reserved guy an I'm not creepy -_- while I can hold a conversation just fine and actually enjoy talking, I prefer to listen as I am a listener more.

• he's shy and lonely. probably because he's stereotyped to being creepy and unattractive just for being shy. so how would you feel?

• "I'm normally attracted to outgoing guys, that are funny and talkative and can keep a conversation."

Lmao. You just described pretty much every girl on this planet. Only on GAG do they like the serial killer vibes.

• Lol really tho😅I'm quiet and I'm no way creepy. I don't judge, don't think of a red flag until you talk to him

• Both? I dont know dude too little info, go talk to him then update this with his respomse

• Quiet guys like me are shy. I'm not creepy, I don't think he is creepy either. Try talk to him🙂👍.

• Pft I was that way.. If I not know someone like I do my best friend or family member I'm not gonna act myself lol. One face for public one face for private

• I'm a loner not by choice but rather circumstance. This is probably the same with this man, I'd talk to him. I doubt it's a sign of anything bad. Hell, I'd appreciate it if you approached me and started a conversation.

• im little quiet shy jus keep to myselfs always workins thou

• Im the same way :x
    Ugly guy problems

• Yup guys like those have more chances of being psychopaths

• Dear god im creepy

• I work 30 hours a week and go to college full time, my best friend died of cancer last month, and I have no significant other.

Call it a red flag if you want, I call it busy and mourning.

• the reason people are shy, is confidence. confidence is DIRECTLY related to shyness. if he was more confident, he would open up

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Just shy. He may not be good at approaching people lol.