Should I make a move?

Alright so I've been hanging out with this girl a lot lately and I feel like she's into me, like she always seems happy when I'm around and like always teases me, once that teasing led to us playing wrestling. When we sit close to each other at a table our feet keep touching, and her best friend is like always talking to me when I'm there. She also seems to care about me a lot like she gets upset when I smoke cuz it's not good for me and even seems concerned about my school stuff, like she was asking me if I was sure I had enough room in my binders for the whole semester. I'm close friends with her sister and we went to a bar tonight and she told me "be careful and don't drink because you're driving". She also showed me a relaxation app because I must've told her I have anxiety or that I have trouble sleeping. She also tends to look at me a lot like sometimes if we're doing homework together I catch her just looking at me. Once we were looking at each other and I felt this sort of tension as if we were gonna start making out, but we didn't lol. She also wore one of my sweatshirts in public, (she was cold so I lent it to her) said she was gonna give it back today which she didn't when I briefly saw her. The only negative thing is that she is cold via texting but I think that she doesn't really like texting that much. I'm seeing her tomorrow and i really want to kiss her but I have GAD so this is making me super anxious, should I make a move?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like she likes you! Your best bet would be to see how she interacts with others - is she treating you special? Because that's a good indicator if she is! Honestly, texting is so hard to decipher so it's best to just take it off the table. Unless she's being rude over text or something (which I doubt she it), I wouldn't worry about it. Tone doesn't come across over text so what sounds "cold" to you, might actually be meant to sound lighthearted. Some people are just crappy texters! I would go for it! The worst that happens is she says, "no" right? If you're super worried about it, maybe start small? A kiss on the cheek would get the message across without being super invasive.

Yeah she does treat me differently than she does with her friends, she seems more shy with me and only acts motherly with me not them. Well she also kind of does with her sister but I mean they're siblings so that's kind of normal

What Guys Said 2

• Its a hard one to read. One my best female friends does all this same sort of stuff, acts really motherly towards me which is fine, but she isn't into me like that. I wouldn't just go straight for kissing her, start maybe trying to hold her hand, start touching her more and see if she's receptive towards it.

You already kind of screwed up depending on how long this has been going on, she might have been trying to give you the signs and you missed them. All is not lost though. Sometimes if you're confused like this the best thing to do is just come out with it. Tell her you have a crush on her, or just sit around in the friendzone it just depends on what you want out of it.

• Make a move, she likes you.