If you break up with a boyfriend of 2 years, will he chase you if he knows that he was wrong and loves you? What do you do if you want him back?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No point in asking this question since it really just depends on each individual case.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. All my exes done the same.
    They treated me like a shit lol i broke up and they always realized they were missing a huge thing😋 And came back.
    That's what they do when they realize you are the one, n love you very much. They don't want to lose you because.. Simply they love you. And they miss you very much.
    However, if he loves you yet he knows it's not going to work out between you two, he might not come back even he has feelings for you. Like if you/or he has a serious issue which always going to lead you two into fighting and stuffs.
    You want your ex back, you do nothing. You move on with your life, meet and date new guys focus on your life.
    Once he sees you moved on living your good life, if he really loved you wanted you back, he will absolutely come back and want you more than ever. Because he doesn't want to lose you. he just couldn't stand on other guy taking you out having sex with you.. lol
    But don't ever try to make him jealous or play stupid games or anything like that. Just simply move on and live your life.
    And if he still doesn't come back, means he just not the right guy for you or doesn't love you/care you enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you want him back you do the obvious thing and not let him chase anymore :o

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he wants you back and you him back then you will obviously get back together. But don't worry, after some time you'll realize that it was a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to work it out. No playing games

0|0
    0|0