Guys: Are you afraid or shy to add someone you like?

Facebook as an example and if yes, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, it's weird to just randomly add someone, even if you do know them. If they're family that could be different, but for me asking for a facebook for something is like asking their number, and you don't just try to add them out of the blue, you ask them for it.

Conversely for a girl adding a guy, it's fine, no one takes issue.

What Guys Said 7

• Not really into social media. And I don't add anyone, I just accept it when they add me. I'm not a social person. And the less people I have in my life, the better.

• Not afraid to send a friend request, but too shy to initiate a conversation if I have no hint that she likes me back. I have tried before when I got drunk, lol... They usually get creeped out and unfriend me. I have learned to just keep to myself if I choose to drink😂😝

• lol nope I'll just do it

• No, it's just Facebook. Its easy.

• i dont add anybody i dont know. personally i couldnt care less

• im not shy at all but fuck 'adding' someone. i prefer face to face than facebook

• Yes omg, I like this girl... but I'm too scared to add her on Facebook... She keeps poping up on my "People you might know" too :o

What Girls Said 0