What should I do when I'm with my heart broken while other girl is interested in me?

I 've had a huge crush for a casual friend who studies in the same class as I for about 3 months when i finally had the courage to tell her i liked her and asked her out. She rejected me and I'm still hearthbroken ( I guess I'm pretty fucked trying to get over her because I see her everyday, and sometimes i ser her staring at me after rejection, and deep down I know she doesn't want to be more than friends with me, but these moments kind of light my fire again). But the real problem is that another girl that is more compatible, funny and likes me for who I am is showing me a lot of interest on dating me and i've been flirting with her too because I find her attractive and we have nice things in common, but I'm still pretty bad for the recent rejection ( a bit more than a month ago), and feel that maybe I'm unable to reciprocate the feelings right now, but I also feel that I would be immature to not take the chance of dating a nice person that wants me because I'm suffering for someone that cares so little about me. Advices?

Most Helpful Girl

• Him, this is a tuff one. I have a friend who has been in this exact situation. Now, most girls tend to want the guy they like to immediately let them know whether or not they like her. Waiting too long may cause her to think your not interested.. so...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had been in a relationship with the first girl, I would tell you to take time to let your heart heal. However, you were not, and your hurt is disproportionate to what you experienced. Girl #1 doesn't want you but that doesn't mean you have done something wrong or she is punishing you. None of us can control to whom we are attracted. If she isn't attracted to you - for whatever reason - it would be a mistake for you two to date.

The best way to put this in the past is to move forward with your life. Don't let a minor setback get you down and don't allow it to grow into something bigger. Pick yourself up, shake off the dust, and tell girl #2 that you would like to take her out to dinner Friday night (or whatever you guys do not when you get together with a member of the opposite sex for those experiences that you don't want to call a date even though it really is.)

What Girls Said 2

• I do think you should take some time to heal from your break up before seeing anyone else. Maybe explain this to the girl who's interested in you now and once you're feeling better maybe then you can both start to date :) Good luck!

this was not a break up, some girl rejected him , big deal, move on. He shouldn't wait, he needs to take advantage of this opportunity or he will be freindzoned again. Dude forget the first girl and go out with this funny girl who actually likes you. There is no need to be keeping yourself in a rut.

@Eric644 Regardless of whether or not it was a break up, he still needs time to himself before seeing anyone else. If the other girl really likes him then she'll understand.

• mmmm... i think you should first stay friends with this funny girl who is interested on you... I mean.. wait about one month when your "sadness and desilution" are a little better.. and then maybe you can date her... Because I don't think that its worth to suffer for someone that 1st rejected you and than she ist just somehow playing with your heart... i know its hard but forget her... and pay attention for the girl that wants you for who you are ;)

no, don't be friends with her, go out with the girl who is interested. The other girl rejected him, time to move on to the next one. If he waits , he will be put in the freindzone again.

What Guys Said 2

• Take the chance, but communicate. Tell her you recently got your heart broken, but you do have feelings for her, and you guys get along well. Tell her, yes you're still a little heart broken over the last girl, but with you and her hitting it off so well you felt you would be making a mistake and possibly missing out on something special by not dating her. Good luck :-)

• Go with the other girls. she will make real love and you will get over past. Exactly Same has happened with me. Try to change with time