Is it bad of me to date other guys whilst knowing a guy likes me?

Right I went on a date with a guy and I feel like he likes me more than I like him. This might sound weird but Is it bad of me to date other guys?

well for some reason i feel bad?

• Yea it is
  • No it's not

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two modes of dating multiple people.

Mode 1 is like an interview phase of a job hunt. You date a bunch of people, second date some proportion of them, third date a few, and either then cut off the rest, or stop seeing that person. There's no dating on and on and on with someone, after a couple dates either you're settling in with them, or not. You probably don't fuck them till you stop seeing others, but you might fool around.

Mode 2, you long term date and fuck a handful of people, and occasionally one ends, and occasionally you add new people to the mix.

If you're a mode 1 girl, you can go on another date with this guy if you can see him potentially being your monogamous boyfriend, you don't see him again if not. If he's still 'maybe' you keep dating him and others, but not for that long. If you're wanting to fool around with other guys but not him, then stop seeing him.

If you're a mode 2 girl, you keep dating him if you want to fuck him if things keep going well, and you don't if you don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not. Unless you are in a relationship with someone, then you are free to date whomever you like. Just because a person likes you, does not mean you have to take yourself off the market so that they can date you. You take yourself off the market and be in a relationship with them only if you want to.

What Guys Said 17

• Wtf..!
    U are asking if it is bad to cheat?

Lsn if u are dating him then u r girlfriend and boyfriend if u broke up or stopped dating then u are single and can date other guys simple as that.

Wtf u like him then wtf is wrong with that? And u want other guys coz he like u more than u like him

R all girls retarded these days?

You sure are retarded cause you don't event understand my question nor are you even making sense.

• No, not at all. Date who you like, don't ever feel "pressured" to date someone you don't like.

Also, u can date more than one person at a time, until you are in a relationship with someone. NEVER assume you are in a monogamous relationship with a guy, unless you talk about it first.

Always, ALWAYS assume the other person you're dating, is dating other people too.

• Your gut is telling you that he is not right guy for you - You can't just have a relationship with someone just because they like you and you don't feel the same way.

• Nope. Unless you two have communicated to one another that you're exclusive you're doing nothing wrong.

• It's bad of you if you continue to date him and lead him on. Let him know where he stands and that you do not feel the same way. Sure you might feel bad for letting him down but trust me you're doing the right thing (by both of you) by being honest and upfront.

• No it isn't bad if you talk to other guys or date other guys and know that other guys likes you he needs to show he cares.

• Either dump him if you don't like him or talk to him about wanting do date around but if you lie to him that is shitty.

• If you don't like him, it's his problem. You have to live your life.
    Sad, but yeah.

• You're just an asshole for not telling him.

• No, but I would at least be direct with the second guy and let him know that you're not too interested in him in a civil, polite way.

• Yea its bad especially if he is honest with u and genuine just break it off with him

• If you are not this guys girlfriend, then you have absolutely no obligations whatsoever, even if it upsets him. His feelings are his responsibility and have nothing to do with you.

• you went on a "a' date meaning 1? lol

• No it's not

• Nope you're just playing the field. I wouldn't tell him you're seeing others though unless talk of exclusivity comes up. It's just one of those don't ask/don't tell situations.

Do you like him though?

I'm not sure

Are you open to still seeing him at least?

• So why don't you reject him or do you wanna lead him on because you like the attention

• It is your choice.

Why do I feel bad

You'll never get anywhere in life if you worry about hurting people's feelings. Its a part of life hurting people emotionally, and it will eventually happen to you regardless of whether you do it to that guy or not. Karma has nothing to do with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Make sure that he is aware that you're not exclusive or just reject him. If you're leading him on, then yes it's bad.

• Of course not. Unless he's officially your mate/boyfriend.

• It would only be bad if you were doing it to make someone jealous or something. There are probably other people that like you as well; knowing about it doesn't mean that you have to engage with someone.