Should I tell this guy I want to see him?

There's this guy from work. He seems to be crazy about me. He hints all sorts of romantic stuff, hangs around me a lot. But never really asked me out. He transfered to another location yesterday. There was a potluck as usual, and he stayed glued to the table I was at as long as he could. We hugged twice. The 2nd time I whispered in his ear that I'll miss him. He said he'll stop by for shopping at our location and redo his wardrobe. But again no asking out. I have to mention that we are both in failing relationships that we sort of think we need to hang on to because we have kids. I know he sort of hangs out with this other lady, but he doesn't know that I know. I'm 35 and he's about 12 years older. There seems to be an invisible barrier between us. His last sentence I didn't get. I was soooo nervous. But the one before last he told me to "stay out of trouble". What should I do? Should I ask him out? How should I do it? What if he feels offended? Do you notice anything important or unusual in this scenario? I'm pretty confused and I miss him so much.

What Guys Said 2

• yes its up to the girl to break the ice and ask the guy out.

How should I do it? What should I say? I don't want to come off as needy and desperate. I also want to leave him space to step back if he doesn't want to, but not create any awkwardness. I really do love him and the last thing I want to do is push him further away. I'm willing to stay friends with him if he doesn't want to date. I don't want anyone else to find out about us either. Since we are working at two different locations it will be harder because I can't throw something in about it casually. He will know for sure what I want from him (I didn't ask him before because it was against company policy for a manager to date an employee). Any good ideas?

first off quit worrying about being/seeming needy and desperate and letting others know. just be sweet. and its your business who you date not your jobs. its only "awkward" when you think it is. just relax. and if he's not interested than its your ticket to find someone else who loves you. just tell him how you feel and what you want.

• Just fuck his brains out and get the hell on

Nice fantasy... lol. I wish it were that easy.

What Girls Said 1

• If you think you both do have a connection and he is not making a move. I would be best if you, do the 1move and see what happens next. Good luck

Well since both of you guys are very good friends. You should just tell him ( hey, I don't see you as much now and I miss you. We should hang out? Let's catch up lol? Or something like that) maybe tell him that in your marriage it's not going so good and that you want to talk to him about it because you need someone to talk. Then slowly and slowly you both going to talk more and take it from their. ( By you talking about your life he would talk about his) then you see how things would be.