Girls, Why would you feel comfortable to approach and chat with a random good-looking guy?

Please select an option from the following poll provided.

If you choose the last option please comment your personal opinion.

Thanks.

• The reason is , I see the random good-looking guy ONLY as a friend and I feel comfortable to chat with him.
    7% (2)
  • The reason is, I am sexually attracted to the random good-looking guy and also like him, so I feel comfortable to approach him and chat.
    13% (4)
  • The reason is, I am attracted to his looks and want to know his personality, before I can have sex and date him.
    27% (8)
  • I always approach random good-looking guys to chat, but have NO interest to have sex with them at all.
    13% (4)
  • I am bored when I am out in public, so I always try to talk with random good-looking guys just to pass my time.
    7% (2)
  • My personal opinion, which I will comment below.
    33% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depend if I like him or no. He can be physically attractive but doesn't have any charism then I would talk with him naturally. If he have charism then my hearts would beat faster and I wouldn't stop smiling and laughing like a idiot XD

Thanks. So you mean you would be sexually attracted to him depending upon his charisma?

That's cool !!

Thanks :)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't approach guys, ever : ) No matter how good looking he is. I'll only re-approach him if he had already sparked a small conversation earlier.

Thanks. Have you personally chat with a random guy you found sexually attractive, but after a small conversation you were not interested to have sex with him?

Try to elaborate more on the stories you tell or on your discussions, or if you're discussing a movie or tv series don't just say "yeah it's amazing" and that's the end of the conversation. Dwell into the topic, discuss it. If you have some interesting or funny experience you went through tell her. Most of all don't be afraid and feel like she's going to judge you if you talk too much. She'll judge you to be too boring otherwise lol. Just be yourself. Oh and don't forget to ask her questions and be interested in her and her stories and opinions as well. Some guys just talk about themselves only and when I talk they're not one bit interested, if they do that I'm out.

wow !! That was definitely impressive. I will keep in mind. Thanks again and peace.

• Don't 'approach' strangers per se but I do have chats to random people all the time, it's nice :)

Thanks for your honest opinion though. Peace.

Welcome, and peace dude.

• I could only do that if I pretend I'm talking to him for another reason entirely. As if I'm not interested in him at all. Otherwise I'd give myself away.

• When I see a good looking guy I run and hide!

• I would be afraid to talk to them, so I wouldn't go near.

• I don't approach strangers at all. Appearance doesn't change a thing, it depends on the personality for me.

• I used to all the time. Not so much nowadays. I probably couldn't do it at all these days actually.

Thanks. Why did you use to approach random good-looking guys? Were you sexually attracted to them or some other reason?

Many reasons really. They thought they were gods gift, were way too cocky, seemed boring, I could tell we wouldn't click. Can't think of all the reasons now, but those off the top of my head.

So if you found a random guy sexually attractive , well-mannered , down-to-earth and boring , you won't be interested to have sex with him?

• I talk to everyone for no reason at all... Just very talkative I guess... I never aproach someone cause I want sex or anything I never really think about that stuff before I know the person and as of right now I have a boyfriend so...