She has me confused I don't know what to do?

So I met this girl at work I didn't really initiate a convoy with her until the next day we worked and it was a good convoy she asked me some specific questions about my self and we learned we were the same age had a lot of common interest and I learn she had a 6month old son. out of no where she ask for my phone to give me her number which I thought was weird so she gave me her number and added her name and nickname to my phone. I didn't text her that night. After that day I noticed she started to get real playful with me like hitting and touching on me. After awhile I would start hanging with her right after work we smoke together and go eat but I never paid for her food just yet. Everything seemed cool up until one day. I called her phone she picked up i was tryna see if she wanted to hang the next day and she did. but then she made a weird request to me that was because we've only known each other for about a month now. She asked if I can give her and her son a ride to the doctors office afterwards now I thought it was strange request but she needed a ride and I had no problem. I get to her house me and her chill but I noticed she was acting different that day like real defensive wasn't acting how she would normally act with me. Like I tried touching her like how we always do and she said something like "oh he tired it" and each attempt through the day it was like that so I'm confused. Then when I come into the house she tending to her son and while I'm sitting she places him into my lap and she's smiling. she spilled something on her shirt and acts like she about to take it off then runs to the back saying no to herself. Then she has me put him the car seat. And timed me puting his shoes on. So at this point I'm lost and I don't know why I am still doing this. And topper is she had me come into the room with her and the doctors as they checked on the baby. But when it was time to go she sat in the back with baby and said nothing to me when I dropped her off.

2mo She just tried to call me but she stopped midway through should i call her back or wait till I see her at work?
2mo She wins I played into her trap. She text me the other day wanting to hang out I didn't try n reach out til much later and she sent me to voice mail then I text her the next day and no response so what should I be ready for at work?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, that's really bizarre behavior. She's acting very hot and cold. If I were you I wouldn't play into any of it. It's almost like she's trying to gauge your behavior and play mind games just to get a reaction out of you. I would be cool and don't give her more attention than you do anyone else. And the next time she asks you to do something like that for her I'd say no because it kinda seems like she may be trying to use you.

She tried to call me but stopped half way through should i call her back or wait till I go to work?

Ight I won't Cuz she texted me today

I updated the question

• She wants you to be her new baby daddy

Dang so she really don't like me she just wants a baby daddy? Cuz it's weird I like her but I dont know about being a dad yet.

I updated the question

if you really want her that bad ask her what's the deal with being so hard to reach... ask her if she dating a lot of guys or still with the baby's father... but again dating at work is bad for your pockets and she sounds sneaky... you'd probably be the one with no job if it all goes bad. I still say just be her friend. thats all...

What Guys Said 1

• she's mad you didn't come on to her soon enough. she was probably rebounding when she first came at you. if she keeps asking you to do things for her dont get taken advantage of. dating people u work with is always a mistake. if it goes bad it can affect your whole life and if she isn't with the child's father and he is still alive you can already see from that she can't be the wisest and best decision maker around.

So dang what should I do? i know imma see her at work but I don't know why she was cold to me when I dropped her off that day and why she still hasn't hit me up?

I updated the question

sounds like she lives with her man or he's there a lot... that's why she can't reply or respond. does she have another job? on a pole? sounds like regular stripper behavior to me. keep me posted I'd like to see how it turns out. but I still say just be friends... when in doubt chicken out!! it'll keep you out of lots of trouble