I saw a comment that most women don't believe in God... is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it was the other way around with more men being atheists/agnostics/unaffiliated than women.

it wasn't about men vs women just are most women... and I was really thinking 19-30 ... seems so... probably better that way for the future of the planet.

I thought the same Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where you live and the crowd you run with. I live in an extremely Jesusy area and people think it odd to encounter a non-believer.

What Girls Said 16

• Hmm, I'm not sure. I certainly don't and I think that most women I know don't either.

• I believe in God

• I used to until I did research and now I don't.

• I'm 100% atheist but to be honest, more men are non-believers than women.

• I can't speak for all the other women in the world, I can only speak for myself and I do believe in God.

• I believe in God 100%. All of my female friends do too. Most of the atheist I know are men. Women had more sense than men.. so I thought.

• I don't

• I don't

• I believe in god. I talk to him every day.

• I just know I don't.

• I don't know... I don't, but that doesn't mean most of us don't.

• I'm not religious. I don't know if most women are.

• There are billions of religious women in the world soooo

• Smart people don't believe in god.

LOL... I'm not religious myself, but genetics was discovered by a monk (Mendel) and the big bang was theorized by a Catholic priest who was a physics professor with a PhD.

Some people can't handle the idea that life is meaningless and death is the end, I guess. Doesn't make them unintelligent.

@TheWaterBear Sorry if I seen harsh, but I am. I'm just a cynical asshole who doesn't take religious people seriously

• I saw that comment too. I know that I dont and neither does my sister. So there's two women who dont.

• I can only answer for myself, and no i dont believe in god.

What Guys Said 7

• I always thought it was easier for GUYS to get off the track.

• It's a comment that makes an irrelevant claim with no facts and citation.

Are you asking us to do the research for you? Or are you asking for more anecdotes?

no not research... because I don't see any that has the total percentage of women... im actually just interested in what women on here say the age group on here is the future of our world and I want to see what they think and believe.

• I thought it was the opposite.

• Women are typically FAR more spiritual than men

There are more likely more men questioning or atheists than women

• Ummm maybe? Why do you care so much?

it effects the future of the planet. most political leaders will be women in the next 30 or so years. American political system has been run by white Christian males. but with the dot com boom the shift of wealth is no longer controlled by old money and neither will many things... and I only say many bc the Rothschild bank system still exists... and it will change this country and the rest of the globe... that's why I care

• What kind of question is that xD, Smart people dont believe thats all. Also most of the people believe.

• Exactly how many people believe in God (and what that even means) changes from poll to poll, but all the data I've seen has shown that women are significantly *more* likely to believe in God.