Leave The Ball In Her Court?

I met this girl recently. A few days ago we were trying to find a good day to meet up again. Her rschedule is booked for the next week or so and our schedules conflict. She has a very busy schedule. She works full time and goes to school. She even showed me her calendar and said what day works for you? Since our schedules conflict I couldn't set a date. Should I leave it up to her to tell me when she's available?

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask her "Do you want to just let me know when you're free or do you want me to keep throwing out dates? Either way works for me, but I want to know what works best for you." That way it shows your interest but also that you want to be respectful and not come off as needy or clingy.

What Guys Said 2

• If by ball ou mean yours and by court you mean vagina, yes 😏

• One of you has to make a effort for the other so if there is something you can push back or scarface do that and meet with her on that day and if all is well that schedule will clear up with some free days real fast