What degrees have a lot of females? My degree major is all guys, true stuff, and I want to take a minor in something where I can interact with girls?

I'm not sure what degree to minor in because not only are my classes like that but the club s that represent my degree are the same way, so any ideas of what degree to take?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be completely blunt, I think you have your priorities screwed up. That's an awfully expensive way to meet women.

I know what you mean but I already have my degree major which is going to give me a great job, I'm in computer science, so I figure why not do something in the liberal arts department where it's a different atmosphere or environment you know, I don't know if I make sense but yeah.

Yea judging by some of the other comments, it looks like a few other people misread it as well, and lol, no that's crazy to pick a major just to get women 😂. I was leaning more towards psychology even though education is also great if you want to become a teacher or maybe even a professor but that requires a doctorate degree. With psychology, you could become a psychologist with a masters degree, I think I might go with psychology because it interests me more, thank you for the help :), mho for you!

Thanks, appreciate it! Good luck, and have fun with your minor! It's a great way to expand your knowledge. I majored in Pathobiology with minors in Chemistry and Microbiology, and it's helped me out even in daily life. It was very worth it.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm in Law and we're like 70% females in my uni.
    I barely see any guy 😭

• Education. lots of girls wanna be teachers.

• Psychology, nursing, education, nutrition

• Try some nursing classes or education classes.

• Psychology and a bunch of the Humanities and Liberal Arts programs have a lot of women.

• My God. This was not English. Dunno what that was but it wasn't English

What Guys Said 8

• Take PE dance classes. You don't need to major or minor in it. They are one unit classes, don't take a lot of time or study, and you can meet girls. Plus you can get some exercise and take a break from the grind of school. Same with a lot of other PE classes besides dance.

Most of the GE classes will have girls also. Or try art classes, or any other class where you have more of a chance to interact with other students instead of sitting in lecture the whole time.

In just about any class with girls, join study groups. Or start one yourself.

• Women's studies... but those girls won't be interested in you.
    Other than that, nursing and maybe the basic level classes that nursing majors have to take.

• Elementary education, nursing, art history, music, theater, social work

• That's a real great reason to take a minor. I can see you are focused in your career objectives.

• Don't pick a degree to meet girls - that's what clubs are for.

No I know but I already have my major that is hard and is going to give me a stable secure job, I just wanted something that was a little more lax and where I could interact more you know.

• Most girls study subjects they cannot get jobs with, so social sciences, humanities, some examples include Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology and Gender Studies

I'm fairly certain that you can do a lot with a psychology degree? Just a bachelors won't get you making big bucks, but it's useful in a lot of fields. Education, criminal justice, law, etc etc. sociology is similar.

Yet to meet anyone majoring in gender studies. All the philosophy majors I've ever even encountered were male.

@RachelBrigs Your experience is obviously different to mine.

• Gender studies

• Look it up. You easily find this information with google.