Do extremely unattractive girls have to work hard on their personalities to attract guys?

If the girl was physically unattractive, could she have a chance with any guy?

BQ: Is dating and life easy for pretty?

• Yes
    55% (11)70% (16)63% (27)Vote
  • No
    45% (9)30% (7)37% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• i answered randomly, but i'll say my opinion. to me unatractive doesen't mean to have unatractive features, but to look unfit. do sports, eat good and so on. and don't ,, work,, on the charater, be yourself

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• What some girls don't realise who are more interested in relationships is that personality and who you are as a person is very important to be able to develop a positive relationship with someone. Its not all about looks! A girl can have a super pretty face, great boobs, fantstic legs etc, but when she's a bitch then the guy will be looking around and if its mega sh*t leave her faster than you can say Borussia Mönchengladbach.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be lying if I said yes. Maybe they could get a one night stand but do you honestly believe he will be faithful when they can walk into a club and instantly get any girls attention.. It is helpful though but it doesn't make or break the relationship. Let's say a guy to this nature fell for you then it won't matter about your looks. This is what everyone should strive to obtain, it's a more real expectation. And the relationship will ultimately last longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, you're essentially an average guy. You're gonna' have to work for it in the dating world.
    Maybe working on that sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but the same is true for unnatractive guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and yes. if your not attractive you end up making friends the old fashion way jokes similar interests etc. so for any un attractive person to make friends they must get a hook thus they developed a personality. and yes prettier people can have easier lives but they still have different problems then as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me no, if she has a good personality and beautiful heart then she's already beautiful to me, astetics is just a unnecessary bonus that isn't really needed

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't lie, hot women will have more attention. Ugly women should not expect getting a hot guy, like ugly men can't expect getting a hot girl. But sometimes it happens. It is harder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not any guy. Even extremely physically attractive girls don't have a chance with 'any' guy

However there is more to attraction than physical looks - a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can always work on your appearance and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the eye of the beholder

1|0
    0|0
  • It essentially means that you have to work as hard as an average-to-decent-looking guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • That goes for guys too. Not just girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They just have to settle with extremely unattractive guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Personality makes no difference. The cold harsh truth.

• id say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ANYBODY who's unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No. If a guy doesn't find a girl attractive enough, she stands no chance with him. At all. She could have the greatest personality ever in human history, it won't matter. Guys are visual.
    It's a cruel world for unattractive girls. That's where males and females differ the most: girl can become attracted to an ugly guy over time if he's personality beats his looks, but a guy can't do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and why not - because guys won't pay attention to them... No matter how interesting or nice they are.
    Don't you know that?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i think you are being a bit pessimistic now.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@anonman32 Was that the question here? And are you asking ME this question or yourself?

• 2mo

does it matter? the question is if extremely unattractive girls need to work hard on their personalities a lot, my answer is is that attractiveness is subjective and they they can also work on their appearance. attraction is not absolute.

• No there isn't a point but attractive is subjective

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because even pretty girls need good personalities

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the same with guys. But there are always butterface chasers out there

0|0
    0|0
  • To know that for guys is more important than anything else no.

0|0
    0|0