Where do I find girls that I might be intersted in dating?

I go to college but in all of my classes there is nobody I am interested in, there aren't any interesting club and since it is next to impossible to just approach total strangers and ask them out I have no idea where I should look for people to date. Please help. Where else can I go to meet like mined people?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, many of my friends have found this sight to be useful for such reasons. You might also try an online dating sight... or public chat room. School clubs are a really good way to eat people who enjoy doing the same things you do. Then there's me if you'd like to chat sometime! Lolbmessage me. if you'd like to. Hope this is helpful!!!

• I never understood men who are in a class of thousands of women, that they find nobody interesting. Makes no sense...

Try online dating apps, the mall.

What Guys Said 1

• The mall, in food places, snapchat, at the movies, facebook, other shopping places, because girls love to shop!!