Should women by law, reimburse men after any dates or money spent on her if she doesn't guarantee him sex or a relationship?

Whats common today is 'why go on a date with guy and have him spend money on you and receive gifts he buys you when your not interested in him for sex or a relationship?' The only reason dating cost money and is draining your wallet guys is because women have the freedom and rights to use men for their money and free stuff, its the same way a conman works or a scam where you think your investing in something that's promising only to eventually get fucked over blindly, well its the same with women. Its illegal to scam someone of their money and if someone scammed you, go and get your money back and take them to court.

Women abuse this freedom they have and move towards bad intentions. To lead a guy on like that is emotional abusive and manipulative to use him. If the dates didn't work out in the end, simply reimburse the money for the dates and refund him the money for the gifts back if you decide to fuck some other guy, go cold, turn lesbian or whatever your reason the lie is about. A woman shouldn't date guy if she has no intentions in having sex and relationship with him and the solution would be to make the woman by law reimburse the man back if the dates didn't work out.

• Yes
  • No
  • Mmm... debatable

Most Helpful Guy

• The issue you run into here is that you can't make a law obligating women to give a man sex or a relationship just because he spends a little money on her. Furthermore, if you are only spending money on her because you think she will then give you sex or will have a relationship with you, then you have some serious messed up morals.

If you don't want to be taken advantage of by women who are just looking for free food and gifts then you need to set clear boundaries about when you will start to spend your money on her. As a man, you need to be selective about what you spend your resources on. Learn to communicate clearly and honestly about your expectations before the date and you will find most women are pretty damn reasonable about it.

How do you set boundaries with women my age, there all immature or childish.

"Well I might as well not date right now then because all women in my age bracket behave immature and wait till I get to my mid 20s to date women in that age section."

I think you need to take a lot more time than that to discover what it is you want from a relationship with a women, and honestly, determine if a relationship is what you actually want out of life.

Until then, stop thinking anyone, let alone women, owe you a thing - even if you spend money on them. Travel, exercise, expand your mind, learn valuable skills and transform yourself into the sort of man any woman would be thrilled to be on the arm of. Then, once you are there, you will have real choices, including the option to pass on the whole bunch of them. :)

Or I could just make lots of money, I reckon that will cover those aspects you listed way beyond the attraction scale. I'd rather women use me for my money than struggle or have no sex at all and even have to settle for some land whale. lol

What Girls Said 4

• So what you're saying is that basically the women are food prostitutes? Wtf. You prob just got dumped creepy dude.

You don't make any sence, what are you talking about?

Some women don't want sex immediately and that's perfectly normal. Maybe you shouldn't go on such expensive dates then?

True maybe I should just take her to Starbucks

• Got dumped did you?

No... kinda irrelevant to the question. why comment?

I can just tell I've won this argument because you've stalled. So take your post wall ass out of here.

How is it you won? There was never an argument to start with.

• I voted B... But believe you should split the bill, too.

• Lol... Stop being dumb and letting yourself be used instead.

There are men who use women too. You should be held accountable for them right? Some men even rape women... and again, all men are the same right? You a rapist then?
      Just because you are to dumb to choose good people, don't blame the world. It's your choices.

Where in my description am I blaming the world? I've even asked a few of my friends if they agreed to it and they said it sounds like a rational law to put down. You as a woman don't like it because you want the freedom to scam a man of his money when you feel the need to. The law stops women screwing men over rather than us men having to worry about our resources. By law women should reimburse men back his money if they decide to back out and see other people which is a safe guard. it's not dumb... it's quite smart cos whores will think twice before screwing men over. If you can't grasp that then your not open minded or just a misandrist

So anybody who doesn't agree with you is closed minded or a misandrist? Excellent logic. And obviously makes sense your friends would agree as nobody normal is really friends with loons and losers usually stick together. Even little boys at 17 are telling you this is stupid. Grow up my friend. It's not even a grow up thing actually, because I don't even know any 12 year olds who would think this is normal or sane.
      Please, just sod off. Nobody is agreeing with you, nobody is closed minded or prejudice because they don't agree with you. You thinking so says a lot about you and adds to the quite apparent list of why you're so unsuccessful with women.

What Guys Said 8

• Uhm... you're missing the point, in my opinion. I don't do that for my girl to guarantee anything. Its a sign of respect for her giving me her time when she could easily do something else, giving me her attention when she's got other things to think of, and I offer it to her because it's the right thing to do.

• Of course she shouldn't, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out. If you need paid back for a date you shouldn't be going on dates.

So your happy to lose money?

It would be cheaper to pay 100 bucks for escort. They guranteed sex, companionship, fuck like a porn star, you can pick any you want and are always hot.

What's the difference? your still paying for it if you take a girl out. lol

What your not getting is why the hell should a girl go on a date and guarantee sex or relationships. Dates are so you can figure out if your with who you want to be with. Like o said if you need a guarantee for sex or relationship or to get money back you obviously shouldn't be dating. I'm only 17 and know if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out.

• Are you talking about an escort or about a hooker?

No taking a girl out

Life can be hard, harder than a penis.

Well that's the way it is but I've decided not to spend a dime on a woman until I know get something out of her first or she's my girlfriend. Otherwise it's a bad investment of my money.

• "By law" why the fuck would the law get into your personal life.

It's not about personal life... it's about money lol

The law should make her refund me my money back... don't you get it?

How can you not see the logic? if someone scams you then what do you do?

• Yea fo sheese, pull out a contract and everything right there at dinner. Make it official you know

• Nope

• Don't give them shit... but if you do, they should be FORCED to give your stuff back...

Fucking thieves.

Finally a man who is enlightened to the truth

Think of it this way; if you were a woman who regularly uses men on dates for his money but found out there was law that said she would have to pay it back if she doesn't want to be with him no more because she got what she wanted, well she would have to pay it all back and it would stop women from using men if this law safe guards our resources.

Women should be avoided like the plague unless you're dying for sex. They're nothing but scum.

And these men are fucking traitors

• Mmm... debatable