Is it common for an attractive high-class, elegant woman to like/want to be with an average low-class, grungy guy?

• Yes, common
  • No, not common

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has there type and if that's yours there is no problem with it , as long as in the end he treats you well and your both happy

What Guys Said 13

• Billy Joel's uptown girl is not as common as you think but I've seen it happen.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E

• Hey that's not very nice. We are not all that bad ;)

• Haven't you watched any movie from the depression era? My Man Gregory, come on.

• Sometimes the classy elegant man may not come off as aggressive enough or masculine enough.

• No, it is not common. It happens, but it simply isn't common. It's about as common as a wealthy, educated, desirable man going for a woman who can't hold down a job, isn't attractive, and doesn't appear well-spoken.

• If he is exceptionally good-looking, yes.

• Only if his name is Chad...

• No. It is common for them to fantasize about the dirt working class man, who is strong and rough
    but after a while problems always arise

• As long as I don't have to pay for a high class lifestyle I'd be fine with it.

• No, not common

• more likely now than a date like April 15, 1912

• I've never seen that before.

• It's always fun to try to date out of your confront zone but I think most girl that do that so it to piss off there parents

What Girls Said 2

• sure. its the opposite. its exciting. thats the road i went. now im married to him.

• Depends on the woman