How many times have you been rejected?

• 1 or 2
  • 3 or 4
  • 5 or more

Most Helpful Girl

• Twice. And the last time was the worst ever. I actually was into the guy and put a lot of effort into convincing him to fuck me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad for anyone who gets rejected I really do! Having that happen to me about three times so far in my life has been kinda horrible. I am usually someone who loves to win and whenever I lose I have those moments stick with me the longest. Those three girls in my mind have never gone away as I am constantly thinking of what I did to deserve that. It does kinda suck and the hardest part about it is moving on! Even being more famous now I have a fear of jumping into asking someone out because I don't want to experience rejection ever again!

Sorry for making such a dull mood lol

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 23

• On SOME level? 5 or more. At my age, if I hadn't been rejected at least that many times then that'd mean I wasn't taking enough shots, haha. But I mean, I'm counting girls I went up and tried to strike up conversations with who just eventually wandered off, very few have been rude, in-so-many-words rejections, and those came when I was a kid.
    At your age, I wouldn't sweat it at all, man, keep plugging awayπŸ‘ All part of the game.
    www.olin.edu/sites/default/files/gretzkyscott.jpg

• I've already lost the count. And to be honest, I think I've never had an official "date" so far. Just hanging out with a girl that thought "hey, free meal :)", only to find weeks later that she's with another guy.

It sucks. And it's making me thing that perhaps love isn't for everybody. But then again, what else you can do when you think you've done everything? At least I try to think that I gave them some fun time or stuff like that. It helps sometimes but not always.

Sorry for the little rant.

She probably wasn't attracted to you. But hey, you are quite the warrior!

• Show me a man who's never been rejected, and I'll show you a man who was never known to be successful with women.

• 0|0
  • Once...
    Then I saw all the issues/baggage she had and realized I was better off not getting involved anyway.
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/nope.gif

• 3 times but lets just say justice got back to one so I'm happy xD

• Like twice a day lol, just keep trying

• You have to define it better. If some stranger won't dance with you at a club or party, is that a rejection? If they reject you because they are taken, or gay? Unless you clarify a count is meaningless.

• 5? 5 is actually the number you chose to go to?

Easily over 100 but that said, I've been out with over 100 since my ex fiancee and I broke up.

• I lost count. But that just means I try more than most. :)

• 4 times in total, but two i gave up on so in reality 2

• I stopped counting

• None. I have never proposed, been in one relationship. Likely to be rejected for the first time in a few months from now as I am planning to propose a girl.

• every time

• Never cuz I've never asked anyone

• I think 3 times.

• Where's the 0 option?

Can't fail if you don't try.

• Zero

• 6 or 8 . 9? I forgot but it's not above 10 I know that.

• Twice. I make sure to stay in my lane when it comes to dating lol

• 3 or 4

• Never, but I've never made the move

• I never try because it would be everytime so what's the point