Has anyone ever gotten back together with an ex and it worked out?

Please share your story

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend who's parents broke up once, got back together, and then married and had 3 kids.

What Guys Said 3

• Nnnnnnnope!

• I did and it was a bad decision..

• Nope, but thanks for asking this, I am curious to see the responses

What Girls Said 5

• I've never even heard of that sort of thing working out.

• I did! OMG, he like actually changed!

And then I woke up... :)

• Nope, men never change

• yup, and we're still together <3... broke up two times, extremely bad past like me being a careless b*t*h and him being unloyal and all. that's not even a word, we did such horrible things :( he initiated both times. I have no idea the first time though lol cause i didn't give a fuck about it and anyways he came back like two days after and we were together again then about 4 months later we broke up cause I was too careless because I never started a conversation when he was away. Lol then I told him I never wanna talk to him again XD and he still wanted to be friends even though he had another girlfriend since five days after the break up. It was awkward and I was suspicious af lol. Anyways we would argue everyday calling each other names such as b*tch and etc. but I called him more and he kept on apologizing each time. Then we would stop being mean to each other and he would flirt and say I love you to me but I always waved them off. lol I was so mean to him i made him cry one night we were texting cause I told him to stop talking to me and actually pay attention to his girlfriend even though I still love him. And ig about five days later he broke it off with his girlfriend and asked me if I was still willing to take him back. Lol it was only three weeks from the day we broke up to when we got back together again. He tells me he loves me forever and all that stuff, he still feels bad about our past awww <3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more