Should I move on or not?

I've liked a guy for quite a time now and he knew about it. We started talking and he made it pretty clear that he just wanted to have sex with me at first. Later after I disagreed on going to his house a couple of times he told me that he doesn't want to have sex from the first date. I just want a relationship with him and not only sex. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a dude tells you that he just wants sex, then believe him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should make it clear that you don't want sex as well and that you only want a relationship with him. If he understands that and likes you back too then go for it girl, but if he seems to not be interested in just a relationship then just move on and wait for the right one.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Move on! Don't trust him. He told you first off that he wants sex and if he says otherwise he's lying.

• Yeah. Move on... ones first answer or reaction is usually the truth. What changed with him recently that's he's okay to wait?

• He's just trying to play you.