Guys, How do you deal with friendzone?

I'm curious about how guys handle being friendzoned. Do you give up and move on? Or you keep trying to get your crush to like you?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Friendzone is such a stupid term, but we deal by moving on. If a girl we like refuses to give us a chance then there is nothing we can do. What makes it harder is hearing the girl talk about how she wishes she had a guy that was like this and that, yet rejects those guys. Kind of like when a girl will say her man doesn't call her pretty or whatever, but then rejects his every compliment. Not saying this is the case with every girl.

It's as hurtful as it is infuriating.

What Guys Said 25

• I do not accept it. If that is the option placed before me, I walk away and move on. No time to screw around with someone not on the same page as me. Friends are a dime a dozen. I don't need to maintain fake, one sided friendships.

• Not sure what is meant by "friendzone". Does it just mean when a girl offers you friendship after rejecting you? Uh well the one time I was rejected it was by a girl who I had a class over the summer with. For the remaining 1-2 weeks of the class we remained friendly with each other but we split off completely after that.

• give up for sure. getting out of friendzone is hard.

• Depends on your definition of "getting friendzoned" really. If you mean, when you hit on someone and they won't put out (and this interpretation is more common than I'm comfortable with), then you gotta give up and move on. If you have a crush on someone and they don't reciprocate, well then, you can't just move on. You gotta tough it out, it's gonna be brutal for a few months.

• Anyone sane would just move on. Someone doesn't like you, the don't like you. Call it whatever you want.

• Just move on.

• I think it is best to give up and move on - You are only hurting yourself in the long run.

• I move on or use her to help me get with other women. Real friends help others get laid.

• i use this zone to get closer to other girls this girl that put me in this zone put me in knows. like if i am in the friendzone then i am going to talk to her friends, see if any of them like me, if not move on.

• There's no other option than to find a new girl. If she didn't like me in the first place, she won't like me in the future

• i basically disappear out of her life when that happens. if a girl isn't into me than its done.

• She doesn't like me back, oh well, move on. But I've known since dudes who years later and they still hella angry😂

• Not bad, I'm glad in a way

• I'll try for about as long as I can stand being crushed by her constant rejection. So no longer than when she makes it clear the first time

• Yes I give up and move on. Pretty obvious if I got friendzoned I'm simply not attractive enough to her. That's usually my main reason I put females in the friendzone at least.

• If the girl onlh want's to be friends most of the time i break ot off completely it's just awkward to keep talking if you already friendzoned me.

• I just give up and move on. Every woman I have wanted to be with either did not feel the same way or had a relationship. I have actually given up on having a relationship as every answer I get is "no" and that has been going on for 13 years

• Wallow in crushing despair. Works every time. Yup. All 12 time i've been friendzoned. I hate being a "nice guy"

• I just say, "Fuck you very much. Have a nice life". Then I walk away and never speak to them.

• I give up and move on

Id remain frends if i liked being frends with them. Also a wing girl or if she has single friends it could be useful but I wouldn't make the same sort of effort to try to get things to work.

I wonder if there's a friends with benefits zone. I wouldn't mind being friends with benefits zoned.

• I ignore the girl and avoid her at all costs. She can keep her friendship.

• Always been the other way round for me. I always thought they were friends, then they tried it on with me. When i was like woaaaah wtf are you doing, they didn't want to know me anymore. I'd love to be in this friendzone thing.

• I don't handle it. I give up before even trying.

• By having sex with my friend

• I don't i walk away