White girls aren't attractive to other races anymore?

I'm white, but the truth is, I am not attracted to white guys anymore.. Most probably because of bad experiences or the fact that, every single white guy, I know has that 'fuckboi' image.
To be honest, I really like Asian guys, since they act quite.. Different.
However most of Asian guys date only Asian women.. Are white women really not attractive to Asian guys at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhhh what city are you in? I went to high school here in Southern OC in California and Asian men definitely like white women. Culturally they are a strong family based unit, but every family and man is different. Just talk to the one you think is the cutest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about dating Asians in the west but I find the people in Asia to be kind of terrified of white people, as in, my boyfriend is terrified of me meeting his parents cause he's afraid they'll practically disown him cause he's dating me, a white girl. The East Asians are very conservative about dating their own kind, and the fact not many people there speak good English. Like, "hey that white girl might be cute, but I'm afraid of talking to her since I don't speak English and she might not speak my language.."
    My boyfriend decided to jump the gun and ask me on a proper date, and we just starting dating, and he told me he wanted to prove how serious this was by introducing me to the parents. Usually this means marriage but really, I'm only 18, lol. But the only issues that will arise are the fact that the parents know nothing about me and this weekend I'll be seeing them for the first time as they will probably even hear of me and I think it'll go "really? My son is dating THIS?"
    It's a cultural thing, and it's difficult.

how is it being in Japan

My question is why the double standard? Why if White parents did the same its racist but if East Asians do its cultural?

@HonestWhiteGuy I would have no idea in that case, my parents never have a problem with my Asian boyfriends so I can't answer that question really.

What Guys Said 13

• There are like a handful of Asian guys at the moment who love Caucasian women.

But these are the ones that are a little more 'white-washed', for example myself. I've been around white girls all my life... I've known no other lifestyle (I was raised in a more affluent and white asf area).

Trust me, as time progresses, you'll see more Asian guys actually start pursuing other races and leaving behind their roots.

• they are attractive too, but most Asians prefer Asian girls because of the eyes

• Well I'm sure some Asian guys like White girls but maybe they sense you are a weirdo that hates your own race and calls them "fuckbois" so they avoid you too.

lol

All my Asian friends have dated/are dating white girls. I don't see why you're having trouble. Maybe, it is because you aren't attractive.

• God this question is sooooooo... ok take this in, maybe its not the colour of your skin but whats inside thats turning them away?

• Hmm, write to one of the many Asian guys on here who post wondering how they can date white women.

• Ugh, Why are you self-loathers and fetish f@gs always anonymous :/

• Why do you complain about others not changing their likes if you are the one who wants to change her likes?

• I am south Asian n I find white chicks attractive

• @KittyCat
    is that you?

• White girls aren't my first choice actually

• This sounds like BS. You're probably a guy

• No, Asian guys do date white girls. In fact, their media godizes white features as exotic and much in demand. They probably aren't finding you pretty. I was in asia with a couple of white folks, and this Asian guy said, "Please help me, I want a white woman."

Oh God. That sounded super racist. However, that is exactly how he said it to us. It made me laugh. However, me personally, I find a lot of women in general tend to irritate me. Or people. Thus, the people I like are seldom and few.

• Everyone is going for the Asians these days 😂

White girls should be attractive to other races, maybe not south Asians... but pretty much every other race.

What Girls Said 6

• My grandad is Japanese and he married a white woman (my grandmother).
    They met in an opera house in Venice.
    My grandmother just like you was tired of men from her culture and fell in love straight away with this mysterious Asian man.

I think men in general LOVE PRETTY WOMEN unless they are easily swayed by society and cultural norms.

• ... I'm white and my boyfriend is Asian.
    Some Asian guys are attracted to white girls, some aren't. The same which can be said of guys of any race.

• It's really not so much about not being attractive to other races. It's more like feeling comfortable and connected to someone who shares their own views, culture, and customs.

• They aren't? News to me

• Lol what are you talking about, Asian guys are literally the only guys that ever approach me.

• many Asian boys are interested in white girls but it's a matter of whether they do something about it or not