Girls, if a guy is 1 inch taller than you, is he tall enough?

Assuming he has other good qualities.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say. Personally I prefer a couple of inches or more taller but I won't not date someone for an inch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just lol no. Son. If you aren't over 6'0+, you'll never be able to bring out that raw animalistic side of women to want to fuck you (visually). Your going to have to approach, give them feelings, and sometimes pay for dates.

What Girls Said 19

• That would make him 6'2", but in my experience many guys wouldn't want to date any women as tall as me no matter how tall he is. They'd rather make fun of us.

• Nope, #sorrynotsorry.
    Even though I don't wear heels often (but when I do, they are at least 4 inches tall), I like to be the smaller one in the relationship. I'm 5'6" and guys in the height range of 5'2"-5'7" tend to be so insecure about their height that some of them even call females (at least in my experience) giants if she is at least 5'5" (no matter how skinny she is).

What if the guy isn't insecure about his height, would you then date him?

If I like him, yeah.
      But afterall, I'm out of the dating pool. 😂😎

• I don't think so, no. I wouldn't really even want to date a girl only an inch taller than me.

How would you feel if a guy you really liked said he wouldn't date you because you have small boobs and small butt?

I'd think he was blind on the small butt comment because my arse is huge. However, the small boobs thing isn't a problem. I do have pretty small boobs and I love them so much but not everyone is going to. Not a big deal, just move on.

If you have a big butt and are curvy then you can pretty much pick and choose among guys so thats fine. What pisses me off is when skinny flat girls demand guys to be 6ft+ tall. I am 5'9, and if a girl gets to say to me she won't feel protected with me because I am not tall enough than I get to say that her surfboard body makes her look like a little boy and not a real woman.

• Yeah I don't care, even if he's the same height or one inch shorter

• Yeah :) height really isn't that important tho, unless you are incredibly shallow

• Tall enough for what?

to be your boyfriend

I do have small boobs and a small butt. I am entitled to my preferences regardless of what you think. I do not date short guys. I do not date short guys. I am 5ft 7 so you need to be at least 6ft to get a date with me. I do not date short guys because I don't want to be looking down on my boyfriend when I am in heels. If you don't like it. Tough.

Yes you are entitled to your preferences thats fine. Most guys inclduing myself are attracted to girls with big round butts and I dont date skinny girls with small boobs and butt because they basically have the body of a little boy, so I definitely have preferences too. I am 5'9 though without shoes, so obviously not that tall, but really muscular so I make up for it. And there are plenty of girls in the 5'4 range to date as well.

• I'm only 5'2". I am usually attracted to guys at least 5'5". Being only an inch taller would be a turn off. But if I was attracted to him otherwise and he was great for me then it wouldn't deter me.

• Yep

...

• Yes, good height for kissing and, ahem. . . well you know. :/ lol

• Yes, but only because im 5'10 and if I were that picky Id never find anyone. I find most guys who say they're 5'11 are actually 5'9/5'10.

• I don't care about height, so sure

• I'm not gonna turn a relationship or whatever down just because the guy is a certain height

• Not really i like guys who are over 6 inches taller than me. Most guys would tower me since im really short.

• Yeah... I don't care as long as he isn't skinnier than me.

• It will not be my preference but I would not reject him for that.

• No, because I always wear heels.

Thats really shallow, rejecting a guy because of shoes, even if he has other great qualities.

• Sure, even if he's an inch shorter than me.

• Probably not. Only way it'd be possible is if we were friends or something and I fell for him. If not, he'd probably get turned down from the beginning.

Thats how guys feel when they get rejected because of height, which they have 0 control over.

@RachelBrigs Liking is one thing, I am talking about demanding. To the point the girl won't date the guy for the only reason being he's 5'9 and not 6'0.

You changed your tune tho you weren't saying that at first lol

• Yes, heck I even have a crush on a guy 1in shorter than me lol

What Guys Said 3

• He probably isn't, sadly. They want to feel protected after all.

Nah not really, I wanted a tall boyfriend so he could pick me up and have sex agains the door or
      Something, but 1 inch taller is cool, same as 1 inch shorter, I had a crush on a guy who was like 5'4 when I was 5'7

• But if shorter man with high heels that complete fine?

• For a lot of them no. As you can see women are shallow when it comes to height.