Should I keep dating him?

I've been dating a guy for about 6 months and I love him very much. he's a great person and I always have fun around him. Everyone tells me to break up with him because he's not good enough. I have a lot of goals in life and work very hard to achieve them while he's the lazy stay at home and play video games type. He is not a very smart guy and isn't very good lucking either but he has an amazing nice personality and he makes me feel very special. I can't bring myself to break his heart and I can't imagine life without him but I also feel like I'm wasting my time by dating him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you're pretty conflicted. I wouldn't say to just break up with him, but don't not do anything either. You need to at least talk to him about how you feel and tell him you want to be with someone who has goals and aspirations in life. She how he responds and if he changes his ways, then you will know if he's really as committed to you as you are to him.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should break up.. I don't think you're serious about an commitment. It would do you and him a favor.

• You should talk to him about his career and if he doesn't do anything about it then you should move on if you think so

• Hmm you need to talk to him, a lot of guys like video games but still go to work and school. Tell him, let's find a job or education for a career

What Girls Said 0