Help me Ladies !! Why are you so complicated?

Girl that I like that has rejected me in the past I admit it was abit too soon but the other night she was snap chatting me drunk being really flirty and then she said that I'm a good friend and she really cares about me, I assumed that I was being friend zoned and replied that I see her as good friend to and I have feelings for her and that I won't try anymore of my funny business because I don't want to ruin the friendship. Now she isn't texting me anymore when she used too every day and seems different. Did I do something wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. she was drunk
    2. You tell her "I see you as a good friend " then " I have feelings for ya "
    This is ridiculous
    You are complicated not females
    You just complicated it yourself by talking to a drunk female and messing your feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you did everything wrong. For one the girl is not in her right mind, two at the beginning you are being friend zoned, and three she probably thinking differently about you and four she is a lying witch. Cause if she cared she'd mostly figure a way to reply back no matter if she's busy or not. Cause you can't be busy 24/7. Impossible.

What Girls Said 1

• This chick is all over the place. Drop her like a bad habit.

What Guys Said 3

• Your first mistake was thinking they are complicated. They aren't. there is no mystery at all. You have just been listening to what others have told you as you grew up and most of them repeated the mantra of women being complicated.

They are very simple and easy to understand.

• Lol you shouldn't have confessed to her when she was drunk lol.. She now feels weird that now you have confessed to her...

Well she always knew I liked her, I just basically told I'm kl with just being friends

• Yea she was drunk you should sometimes ignore a person when there drunk they just say things and what you said to her probably weirded her out after she sobered up.