He said he "might fuck me up because I am a virgin and he is so much more into life". What does it mean?

He has fucked a lot of guys and girls but he wants to date me. However he told me this. What does this exactly mean? How will I be fucked up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically he is experienced, the girls he has been with prob have experience as well or he might like rough sex. Someone's first time isn't like you see on tv or in movies. It's awalkward could be painful ( your gonna stick that where) it's a slower pace and honestly when people talk about their first time honestly all in all it isn't some marathon love fest.
    Be careful with him. It's hard to take what you wrote and put his expression on it to see how " might fuck you up" actually came out. How long have you been with him? Don't make any rash decision. I would think he would understand this is your first time. He would want to make it memorial for you and he could contain his "let me ram away" if he really cared about you. You only get one first time and you don't want to lose it to someone just getting another notch on their belt. Oh and please please use protection. Don't buy the "it doesn't feel the same" or the "they don't fit". True it doesn't feel the same, but let me tell you it feel a whole lot nicer then raising a kid in this screwed up world.

What Guys Said 5

• "He has fucked a lot of guys and girls" already says a lot about the man. Sorry, did I say "man"? I meant "disgusting, horny animal". Oh and I'd understand this as a threat.
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php
    His wording also says a lot about him. Dump him and be careful. Good luck, poor innocent soul. Oh and you might inform the police about his threats, give them his full name and adress.

• Him being macho

• Meaning that he's had more experience than you and inclined to corrupt you.

• dont listen to him miss keep ur virginity

• That sounds like such a big headed thing to say

What Girls Said 0