Guys, Men: a girl (stranger) randomly slaps you for no reason. What do you do?

• keep walking. im a man. not about to hit a girl that isn't threatning me
    41% (14)
  • slap her back
    44% (15)
  • beat the living hell out if her
    15% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Yeek yeek woop woop. I might be a man, but that doesn't give any female infinite rights to attack me. Let alone for no reason. Equality just so happens to include getting hit back if you want to hit someone.

And really, I would still give her a break most likely. I would smack the shit out of her, open handed, but if a man did that to me, I would punch with everything I had, trying to break his jaw.

• Slap her back. I mean WTF is her problem? She has no right to strike me

• i chose the first option. If i had other choices , I would catch the girls hand , and ask her what's her problem. if she is unable to control her anger and feelings , I would report the matter to the police. let them investigate and find out who is at fault.

• Grab her wrist and say bitch what the hell you trying to do?

• I Vote D - Find out why she did that and get to the bottom of it,

• I voted for A.
    That being said, it's sad that A seems to be the answer with the least amount of blow back. Hopefully the story doesn't change to her saying I headbutted her hand with my cheek.

• Yeah I would slap her back, not hard enough to seriously harm her or anything but give her back what she did to me.

• Take her down and call the police

• I'd do the same if a guy hits me. If she continues to be a threat, I'd do defend myself. If not, I'd call the police and report her for assault

• first i would wonder what it was for but in the end i would walk away and probable leave

• id probably cry, and get pissed off and confused at the same time.

• I'm rarely slapped in the face because most of the time I see it coming. If a girl swings, I either grab her hand or move out the way. IF she connects, I warn her that if she does it again, I will hit her back.

• beat the living hell out of her. i dont take any bullshit

• Assume she wants to make out with me so I kiss her. Unless she is an uggo, then I smack her back.

• Probably wouldn't hurt so I'd say something like "What the hell?"

• Since it couldn't be because of me, I won't take it personally.

• beat the living hell out if her

• Wouldn't do anything other than to report her that is assault.

• I would report the assault to the police.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more