How do I make girl Chase me after she rejected me?

I heard people mention how you can get a girl to want you if you act like nothing ever happened , after she rejected you. How can I do this? Note: I am in highschool, and she is in my gym class and rejected me last Friday to go out for ice cream

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh, you definitely shouldn't. When I personally said act like nothing ever happened it's because you should just leave it alone. Consistently trying to go after the same person who already rejected you will not only become annoying for them but make you seem creepy and desperate. No means no, trying to persist is wrong and unsettling. You can't sway anyone into liking you. If she already does then she'll come along on her own, but truthfully who cares? Focus on yourself, your schooling and maybe pursue someone else or no one at all. But stop trying to win the approval of one girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quickest way to make a woman want you is to forget about her, build yourself up physical, mentally, financially, and get an even hotter girl than her later down the line.

Be warn if she comes running to you don't take her seriously and just use her as a cum dumpster at this point.

Thanks, about to shock everyone with some of my stellar projects so this will work well fore thanks! :)

What Girls Said 5

• Date her best friend or start working out and look sexy

• If she rejected you, move on.

• Nope. When she rejects you you're fucked

• Your trying too hard I guess

• Steal her purse :P

What Guys Said 2

• It's easy just date someone else and then she'll get jelly!😀

• You could kindly ignore her p, but make her regret her decision of rejecting you