How to make a girl feel comfortoble with me guys , girls help me ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her questions about herself to help her open up. Make sure you listen when she wants to talk. Be patient with her. Compliments are always a win. Just don't be pushy especially if she's the quiet type.

She is so shy girl And quite And like what do u mean when u said dont be pushy? can u explain for me please

Most Helpful Guy

• Make her laugh
    Make her feel carefree
    If she has worries/insecurities, hear her out and than allay her worries
    Make her feel understood and that her opinions matter

What Girls Said 4

• The best way to get shy people to let loose around you, is to be comfortable yourself. Just be confident, blunt, say and do things without thinking. And it may take time, but they'll follow suit.

• First and foremost don't act like a creep. That's the first signal/vibe we're scanning for upon approach. Is this guy a scary creep? Is he going to rob me? Is he going to kidnap and rape me? Is he going to start stalking me? Is he going to come onto me? Will he go away if I say no? Should I run?

You need to make yourself approachable and friendly and not creepy. Timing is everything. Know when to back off and give her space. If we get the sense you're not the crazy obsessed type or going to try anything, the more likely we'll give you a chance. Act like a weirdo, we'll avoid you.

• Make her laugh!
    Compliment her.
    Ask her questions about herself to open up a little.
    Smile!

• Just be nice to her and polite :)

What Guys Said 1

• honestly i have not had thet problem. but i do have 7 sisters, no brothers, so growing up was different im the 2nd youngest of the 8