Can juniors date freshmen in high school?

I'm 14 and a freshman in high school. I get mistaken for older than I am a fair amount -- just because of looks and how I act. I don't have much experience with relationships -- heck, I'm 14 -- except for one not very fun homecoming dance where my date turned out not to be very nice. There's this junior guy who's been talking to me and I think he might like me, and I have a bit of a crush on him myself. He's not one of those douchey white guys that take advantage of younger girls, but is very sweet and caring and witty (and cute), but am I crazy to think that he might like me or it would work out? Is two years too big of an age difference?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school, he is probably just looking to hook up with you and brag to his friends about it. It will ruin your reputation.
    Plus he will leave school 2 years before you do. Do you really think he would wait around for you? Like once he turns 21 and you can't even go places that he can.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I've done the two year age gap thing at school before, and when I was your age. As long as you're 107% that he's being genuinely nice to you, and doesn't just want you for sex (it happens!; ask your friends/others at school what they think about him), and you're more than on top of your schoolwork (be honest with yourself!), then I guess you could try it if you wanted to? Are your parents okay with it?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Reasonable person: YOU should work on studying instead of dating.

Me: you should work on studying instead of wanting your pussy crush cunt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened a LOT when I was in HS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That's wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!