Can juniors date freshmen in high school?

I'm 14 and a freshman in high school. I get mistaken for older than I am a fair amount -- just because of looks and how I act. I don't have much experience with relationships -- heck, I'm 14 -- except for one not very fun homecoming dance where my date turned out not to be very nice. There's this junior guy who's been talking to me and I think he might like me, and I have a bit of a crush on him myself. He's not one of those douchey white guys that take advantage of younger girls, but is very sweet and caring and witty (and cute), but am I crazy to think that he might like me or it would work out? Is two years too big of an age difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• In high school, he is probably just looking to hook up with you and brag to his friends about it. It will ruin your reputation.
    Plus he will leave school 2 years before you do. Do you really think he would wait around for you? Like once he turns 21 and you can't even go places that he can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I've done the two year age gap thing at school before, and when I was your age. As long as you're 107% that he's being genuinely nice to you, and doesn't just want you for sex (it happens!; ask your friends/others at school what they think about him), and you're more than on top of your schoolwork (be honest with yourself!), then I guess you could try it if you wanted to? Are your parents okay with it?

What Guys Said 5

• Reasonable person: YOU should work on studying instead of dating.

Me: you should work on studying instead of wanting your pussy crush cunt!

• Happened a LOT when I was in HS.

• Nope. That's wrong.

• Yes they can.

• Yes you can

What Girls Said 0