How Do I Increase Value in a Woman's Eyes?

I asked for a woman's number, she gave it to me, but it feels like i'm chasing after her, she doesn't initiate conversations, the last text i sent to her, she didn't respond. So i said forget it and i walked away and meant it. and I want to know how do I increase my value? how do I let her see my worth and have her chasing me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on being the best you.. and then go after women who share your values and interests. Accept that you'll get rejected sometimes and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• "So i said forget it and i walked away and meant it."
    Good for you. I would have done the same thing.

"How do I increase my value?"
    Keep doing what you're doing. Don't ever let yourself be a doormat for a woman who has no interest in you.

"How do I let her see my worth and have her chasing me?"
    The right woman will see your worth, and she'll want to chase you. You just haven't met the right woman yet. If you REALLY want to be chased by women, try giving them YOUR number instead of asking for theirs. Then you'll know who is interested and who isn't.

What Girls Said 1

• UMMMMMMM

Woman like to be chased... why don't men understand that? it's called playing hard to get lulz.

What Guys Said 4

• Have self respect and stick to your word to yourself. Forget it then improve yourself and your life. Likely, she will come sniffing around when yoi are in a better place emotionally. I've yet to have an ex that never contacted me again. Even years later. Spend your time living your life and enjoy the company of other women.

• Make yourself better looking, work on your conversional skills, and become financially stable.

Well there is one thing that I have, I am financially stable, but she doesn't know.

and she said i was handsome. I did nothing to turn her off, but it looks like since i'm always putting in the effort to initiate, she probably feels like she doesn't have to so she just waits for me.

• Money, status, money

• Be hot