Why is online dating so hard for me? If you are blonde, blue eyes can you relate to this?

Im a busy busy white girl, i go to school and i have a job.
I go on dating sites when ever i have time because i feel lonely since all my friends are in nevada.
But i never thought online dating could be a pain in the ass.
Sooo many messages from men that i have zero interest in and its so annoying.
Like trying to find a diamond in the mud.
I tend to put on my profile
That i ONLY
"strongly prefer white & Latino men"
And yet most of my inbox is flooded with black men , Asian, and all this other shit..
The worst part is that people think you are "racist" for having a preference..
I AM NOT RACIST i have really close black friends !!
I am just really picky.
I can hardly find any Latino men or whites in my inbox because of all these thirsty black men, and when ever i do find a cute guy to start a conversation i suddenly lose him !! In my flooded muddy inbox !!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so sorry people think you're attractive, how awful.

Doesn't hurt to try, usually. Every girl is picky, especially online, and they expect you to initiate and all that stuff. So dropping every girl that seems decent a message is the strategy that girls are going to cause guys to gravitate toward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am blonde green eyes :-). Here is a trick, don't put too much on your profile; you want to let it come out in conversation especially if you want to keep a guy interested. I would lose the interested in only part of your profile and just say that you are picky and don't respond to everyone. What you do put on your profile is a demonstration of how you are a strong woman, which helps weed out some of the unwanted guys. I get a lot of unwanted men too, but just ignore them. When talking to a cute guy just keep asking questions and use emoti faces so he knows how you are feeling. Make him laugh. Good luck.

What Guys Said 8

• Your preference doesn't make you racist. But I think blondes are not 'in style' as much anymore. The Nordic look has been traded for the bronze, brunette racially ambiguous look. It doesn't mean your not good looking, it's just the other look is more popular. Also, when you type your preference into your profile is doesn't look good. You may be a perfectly wonderful person, but your profile can make you look uppity. Guys hate that.

• Haha lol its funny.. I totally understand you though.. no one can help that..
    One thing I'd suggest is instead on relying on your inbox try to reach out the guys you like yourself.. maybe the sites you have have a sent box too so it might be easier..
    maybe

• Online dating sucks. Period

• An I ask u where u from?

• Remember, black Latino people do exist, so Latino is not always white too

• I've never seen an average blonde White girl having problem to get white men
    you're prolly a guy

• At least you're getting emails. It's worse for guys; we send out hundreds of emails and get very few or no responses. Different things work for different people; you might try a different online dating site or try meeting people in person. Some dating sites, such as Chemistry and eHarmony, put a limit on how many matches you can have at one time, so they're more manageable.

• Online dating is for chumps that's why.

What Girls Said 6

• You guys are all drinking from the same water hole. You're thirsty over the lack of Latino and white men yourself. And how do you expect for a guy to feel any remote interest with your reason for being in there is loneliness. Get a hobby. Learn how to delete messages. Or join a class in knowing how to have class.

• Did you seriously just call your inbox muddy because of all of the messages from black dudes?

Tell me again how "you're not racist because you have close black friends"

Tf kinda shit...

• Your racist..."And all this other shit.." this is a racist sentence. I'm sorry but that's the reality.

• Blacks are always the most desperate.
    ill rather hook up with Latinos or whites

• I have the saaame problem lol
    black guys are so thirsty for a white girl or Latina or even Asian. Anything and everything they will date.
    They come at you like zombies, i had to delete my tinder profile because of black guys desperate

Your such a Racist bitch. Why are woman so Racist?

@Rick-Lewis
      Are there any non ghetto ones?

LOL, I know how you feel, I've heard so many complaints

• Lol.
    Busy busy lady
    https://youtu.be/bl4IuRJ8O1s