Is it too late for me?

At 24? To start over with life and friendships? I dont have many childhood friendsships or teenage friendships... is it too late for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha, too late? :P Nah. You're young as hell and consider yourself old?
    "I dont have many childhood friendsships or teenage friendships..." Neither do I. And I don't care. There's still like 60 years to find friends and some good 30 years to find a significant other. It's actually too late when you're not alive. Even then, maybe can you find someone in paradise? And who said romance is impossible between the elderly? You seem still alive to me. Hence, it's not too late. Actually you might actually want to enjoy the freedom of being single until you're 30. It's really up to you. And it's really NOT too late. You're still among the living, aren't you? :p Keep enjoying life, silly girl :P (no offense)

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, no. I am 36 and I just made 2 really good friends when I was 35. I have started life at least 50 times. Each day is different. Every 5 years you are different. Every 10 years you find who stays in your life or not. In a superficial setting like a wedding you find superficial friendships. In a tragic, life changing event you find out who your true friends are. You are 24 and I'm laughing. Lol. No... it's not too late.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it's never too late. Einstein was in his 30's when he finally got into college to find his famous career.

• same 4 me almost... plus i work all the time seem to not git ne wher in life...

What Girls Said 1

• It is never too late. I started over at 28 and have been loving life more than ever. I literally uprooted and moved to a different state. Have made some very close friendships in the past 5 years.