If someone you liked romantically fell down the stairs pretty bad what would you do?

Okay, so I was hanging out at my guy friends house for a bit. He claims to be super into me (He and I have known each other for about 6 years and he's liked me ever since.) but he does it all wrong cause he's just too sexual with me. Anyways, we were chilling together at his place and it's like 2 am in the morning so it was time for me to get going. As I'm heading down the stairs I lost my footing and end up slipping down 3 or four stairs hitting my head and behind very badly (I now have a dark purplish bruise on my butt cause of it) and he didn't even flinch one would think he would be extremely concerned especially since he likes me but even if he ddidn't it's concernin and human to care right? All he did was walk past me check into the other hall walked back to me and asked me if I was okay like clearly I'm not! He didn't attempt to catch me, he didn't seem alarmed, he didn't help me up, he didn't pull me into a hug, or check if I had hurt my self later he tells me he was more concerned that I would wake his parents up like wtf... how would you guys react? I would be so worried and make sure they were more than alright even if I wasn't attracted to the person and even if I don't know the person very well I still get concerned. So?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd tell her, "I think you just fell for me."

Lmfao... no but seriously?

If she looked hurt I would make sure she's taken care of. If she was fine then it would be something to laugh about. I fall down the stairs all the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I might wanna laugh but I've be extremely concerned to know if they're okay and how badly they're hurt

What Guys Said 4

• i would be so worried for her, id probably take her to the ER just to be safe.

• I'd start laughing and then I would offer to help you up.

• Probably pretend to fall right after so she doesn't feel bad

That's so cute! !

Hope you'll feel better soon. That defiantly wasn't very nice of him. I'd wonder about this guy if I was you 😁

Yea I'm definitely not going to date him ugh.

• I would've felt horrible if I couldn't save her. Then run to her aid. I'm talking helping her up, then carrrying her if she would allow me to the couch as I get her some ice to put on it. Then carry her to the car as we immediately go get it checked out and make sure nothing's broken or fractured.

If it's the girl I care about I'm going all out. Her wellness and health mean every thing to me. I would be sad at the fact she even fell while With me and semi blame myself for some time.

What Girls Said 1

• Me and the guy I love aren't mushy with each other so I'd probably just ask if he was okay and then we'd laugh about it. There's no reason to hug for that lol We'd probably joke about it for at least two weeks after though.