How do I get him back?

I say really stupid things when I'm upset and my boyfriend and I ended up breaking up over his parents disapproving of me and I'm trynna win him back how do I do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, if you really hurt him, then, I think you need to let it go, accept you fucked up and realise he deserves someone who treats him well

I do treat him well. It was one mistake because I was upset

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? What did you do?

He told me that his mom didn't want us together so we couldn't be so I said "wth we have been together 3 years and only now is this coming up. I'm not mad I just don't understand" so he got upset and I got mad and started yelling and he left and slammed the door him and I didn't talk do a few weeks then I texted him trying to apologize and that didn't go over well

Most Helpful Girl

• How often does this occur?

If you know you say nasty things under certain emotions then find ways to control them.

And why does his parents disapprove of you? The fact that they disapprove may benefit you. He feels he knows you and you fulfill a need right now. His parents may simply be looking at a long term perspective... which is actually not in his favor because parents are usually pretty spot on about these things.

So want to keep your boyfriend, then find out why parents disapprove of you and try to at least consider their side. They love their son more than you ever can. Also, work on your anger. Talk to someone to help you or read self help books or articles on line for that. When you are in a a better position then you can talk to your boyfriend and tell him exactly how you feel. Writing this on paper will help you too.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him for a meet up. Prepare beforehand what you wanna say. Say it. Hope he'll give you another chance.

• contact him and tell him how you feel and what you want.

I tried that but I think I really hurt him. I told him how I feel and said id do anything to fix it and he said "I'm done with your shit"

Thanks anyways. I'll keep trying tho

thats good.

What Girls Said 0