Girls, do you think black men are desperate?

I approached a white girl the other day and then later I overheard her call me "desperate".

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Blacks and Indian men are the worst. Ill never date a black guy

What Girls Said 9

• Yess they are, before i started to date Latinos i grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and I've noticed that black men are extremely perverted compared to Latinos or whites.
    They are also very disrespectful while Latinos are sweet and caring
    :')

• Not at all. You guys got your style and this chick likes the style of being ignored. Don't pay her any mind.

• Yes.

• More then i'd like to think seem to be. A lot of times if i approach a black guy and drop hints they get all aggressive and arrogant and i'd just walk away..

• Maybe you were bein desperate. Why you have to smear it on everybody of your skintone?

I wasn't being desperate, and I mentioned skintone because that really could of been the reason.

Probably not though.

• Nah never had problems with black men, Indian men are what you call the absolute epitome of desperate.

• I do think some are desperate. Especially for white girls. I see the things they say online about white girls and its such a turn off. Whenever they approach me, I feel like I'm just a fetish to them. And they are usually overly aggressive and disrespectful. One time a black guy told me he wanted to have sex with me to piss off white guys. I think that's sick! The only white girls I know who like black guys are only looking for someone to boost their ego. Sorry. I'm not trying to be negative, these are just my personal experiences. I would date any race but I feel like I have to be extra careful when it comes to black guys.

Could this be why people look down on us? I mean after reading all these comments and the upvotes they got it seems apparent we get judged harshly.

• I think that's more of a personality thing. Some black guys I know can take it or leave it, some are desperate.

• Maybe yes compared to whites or Asian or Latinos. Big booty like me everywhere i go, blacks just go crazy for me.
    Most of all my Instagram followers are blacks.
    My boyfriend is white and he hates blacks because they always look at my thighs & booty

I see. If you were single would you date a black guy?

I dont really find black men attractive, i like Latino & white men features but i won't mind being friends with blacks

Okay