Why do guys plan a date several days before and then not want to talk til then?

I met a guy through the dating app bumble, we hit it off right away and decided to go out on Wednesday this week. After we decided the time and place he said see you then, have a good rest of your weekend. Why would he not want to continue talking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he has to clean the truck inside and out has to clean the house incase he gets luck he has to work extra hours to make sure he won't be forced to work late the day of the date then he has to make reservations and clean all his clothes or at least the ones he wants to where then get cash out of the bank and get a sitter for the kids

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone's into talking all the time

What Guys Said 2

• Wish I had an answer for 'ya... I'm personally not that way. The last girl I met from a dating app. we chatted on there then texted constantly until our date. The point is to continue to get to know someone, not stopping communication with them until you're face to face. Plus, the more you know and the more comfortable you become the better it is when you meet up.

Exactly. I dont know how comfortable im going to be meeting him by the short conversation we had. I try to be smart about who i meet up with

So try talking to him more, and if he's not interested then maybe he's got the wrong idea about Wednesday...

• this is a problem I have I would feel like i'm to forward or annoying by constantly texting someone I just met because being a little insecure in the dating scene sucks lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe to get to know you when they meet dont want to talk about everything through the chat and get there and have nothing to talk about.

i was thinking that too but at the same time i wish i knew a little bit more about him before meeting up with a strange guy

Yeah see women think alike cause i want to know a guy better but they usually wait until the date

• Hell, i would be fine with that. I couldn't even get my ex to see me.

• Save the conversation for the date ;)
    He doesn't want to spoil anything