Plaese help what is going on?

Like OMG!! What is it about me that every time I start talking to a guy right off the back they say "I LOVE YOU" like you barely even know me and you didn't even ask me to be your girlfriend , and just already claim me. This is happening way to much for me and it's really really weird. I look this up from a previous relationship with the same stuff going on and it said that from the image. Like this is really crazy to keep happening 3 times please help and thank you beforehand. Plaese help what is going on!!??!?

Most Helpful Guy

• if they feel a connection o jus want to git in ur pants most likely it not genuine id rather git to kno sum one first

Most Helpful Girl

• My cousin used to say that to girls he wanted to fuck lmaooo don't take that I love youss to the heart. He really doesn't till he gets you in bed.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you keep picking clingy losers. =\

• guys fall in love faster than girls, get used to it.

• love at first sight time thing? it happens

What Girls Said 1

• Best way to call them on their BS is to ask them for commitment lol. Guys are idiots. Some anyway.