What do you think of guys who are virgins at 40 and never dated in their whole lives?

And how would you feel if they wanted to date but couldn't, because every girl they meet ends up being just friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's probably something off about him if he's never been on a date but if he's just a normal and kind person I wouldn't think anything negative of him. Virgins are absolutely the most ideal. I would much rather someone who has never been with anyone else or has at the most 2 people he's slept with. Anything else is just repulsive and would break my heart.

What Girls Said 6

• I would genuinely think that there's a reason he's a single virgin at 40, and it likely isn't a good reason.

• Honestly? It'd be mean to say...

• I think that's a guy who probably needs to work on himself.

"work on himself"

What does that even mean?

@19MK34 if he's 40 and has never dated yet has "wants"to date, he likely has one or more social shortcomings. Getting to the root of those issues and attempting to solve them will increase his chances of getting what he wants, greatly.

• It's weird.

• Extreme Christians

• I asked you another question what if the case applies to a woman and not man? What would u think?

What Guys Said 6

• I would think they are asexual but if they wanted to date but couldn't because every girl they meet doesn't want them, then I would assume that they are generally considered unattractive, they are shy, they have horrible personalities or they are socially awkward.

And what would happen if the tables are turn, the woman is the one who is virgin and never date, would you think the same?

What if the lady is not unattractive and does nto have a horrible perosnalities but never had had luck in find a guy not even to date

@kitty71 maybe she was too busy to date and she was more after her career than finding a date. Maybe she is more drawn to guys who were not into commitment. Maybe she is celibate. Maybe she has high standards. I don't know, it could be for any reason :).

• I'd just feel sorry for them and wish them the best.

• That will likely be me in 15 years. Its kind of pathetic but it just happens to some people, if you don't have the traits that are attractive to women there isn't much you can do.

Except I'm not a virgin, can't understand how anyone is past around 21, I decided to pay for it at 17 because I couldn't wait any longer lol.

• Somethin wrong with em.

• It's pathetic.

• I'd think they're legends.