Have you ever had a long term relationship or marriage with someone you had sex with on the first date?

2mo Do you think it matters how long after meeting you get initiate?
2mo ***intimate

Most Helpful Guy

• never had sex on first date. I could see why that happens, but I'm excluded from this one.

Seems like a shaky foundation. I've heard of one person in life getting married from that, but I don't think it is the norm. Why... sex doesn't build a foundation of trust, relationship, communication, commonality, simliar interests and direction that is necessary for LTR. If it does pan out from sex on first date, they were lucky...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my ex. We had sex on the first date and we were together for 4 beautiful years. It doesn't matter when you have sex, if you want it just do it.

What Guys Said 14

• My ex I was with for 10 years and we had sex the first time I met her. I personally don't think he had a lot to do with us in the future since so much time had passed. However I do also feel like I probably wouldn't have actually got into a relationship with her if it wasn't so intense from the beginning.

• SHE initiated HJ first date and it was long term thereafter until caught in lie about NOT taking BC pills

Well no danger of getting pregnant from a handjob 😂

• Yes I had an 18 month long-term relationship with an exGF. We had sex on the first date as there was sooooooooo much intense sexual tension. The sex was amazing along with the orgasms that were to follow 😉🍌

• no i have never had sex on the first date with anyone i have been with

• Yup! My ex wife slept with me on our first date.

Now she's your ex wife lol

Yes but we were together for six years and married, thus meeting the criteria for your question. And sex was never an issue. ;-)

• Yes. All my best and longest lasting relationships have gone sexual sooner rather than later.

• Tried it and we split several months later, but it had nothing to do with fucking the same day we met, it was because she was a hard core drunk (to the point she was puking blood from it) and cheated on me with her neighbor.

• Yes I have

• I think at least one date first.
    But iv had sex on first days also xx

• Yes, I would. It's probably more likely.

No, I don't think it matters.

• Nope, never been in a relationship. Even after having sex on the 2nd or 3rd date, it ended afterwards.

• Yes. I guess it may have been luck or something, but I almost always have sex on the first date. In my case it was always rare to have to wait more than that. The woman I am with now it happened on date 2.

You almost always have sex on the first date but do they almost always turn into long term relationships?

Yes. And in every case I have been in a long term, it began with sex on the first date. This current one is only a few months old, so it doesn't classify as long term yet.

• I have some friends who had a one night stand (in a different country).

They then ran into each other again in a different city and had sex again.

They ran into each other a third time and said 'maybe we should stay in touch'. They lived on different continents at the time.

They're now married.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Well I met my husband online and we started dating a week later and the first time I saw him was when I flew to his state to move in with him 3 months later and we had sex that night. Soooo... yes? Lol

• Yes. It was the most intense and we dated for a long time but I feel it was because we found out that we had liked each other within 2 minutes of laying eyes on each other but we never told each other until 8 months later.

So you slept together on the first date but didn't get together until 8 months later?

No. We knew each other for 8 months as co workers. When we found out that we liked each other, that very day we had sex. Before that I didn't know he liked me and I didn't know I liked him.

• Yes. Was shocked by it honestly, because it's really not like me to do something like that. I had been talking to him for over a year though. It's been my longest relationship and we have a kid.

• I haven't, but I have several friends who have.