Make things interesting in relationship?

What should I do in my relationship to make it more interesting and avoid being boring. Also how to avoid having a pattern in relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• Search up cool date ideas on google, there's several good sites. Basically be open to new things. Be a little adventurous together.

• communication and discovery

What Girls Said 1

• Don't see each other all the time. The best way for me and my boyfriend to avoid boredom is to just spend time apart and get time to miss each other. Also, don't text ALL the time if not together. There should be "me" time and relationship time and then time for other priorities. Maybe also plan a date night once a week where you try something new or different each time, whether it's an activity or food or both. Also what helps me is to not speak about all the exciting things over the phone. I keep them for when we see each other in person so that it sparks further conversation :)