I am so attracted to arab guys and I cannot date white guys anymore?

I am 21 years old. Until 18 I had never dated. My first kiss, my first time, my first date-everything was with an algerian guy. We broke up, but since then I have had four other boyfriends, all of them arabs. I am not attracted to white guys anymore and I think this is a problem because not even one of my arab boyfriends wanted something serious with me. I am not rasist, I love their culture and since I dated them its obvious I am not rasist, but they all wanted sex from me and only sex and short term relationships. I want something serious but I dont feel attracted at all to white guys. I dated only Algerians and Moroccans. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• just keep looking for guys with similar values and desires as you. as with all people everyone wants something different. plenty of arab guys want serious relationships you just have to be smart when choosing a partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Been there, have Been This here, dear...
    I used to Date and Mate many many
    White Guys' until I Signed up fopr FaceBook back in 2010. I got wound up Big Time with a Man from morocco and after this, a man from Egypt Found me on Facebook and we had Began a Wild Whirl Wind Romance by Chance. After getting to know him and His family better, I then Hopped Aboard and went Abroad and Lived with him for 30 days. Things went so well that after Returning home, I climbed Back on and we Ended up Tying the Knot at the Minsitry of Justice. I resided there for a Long while, trying to Learn to Be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back in the States now, and with Many problems of me Not going back, we are finally estranged.
    I still Date and Mate Arab guys and do Not prefer American guys much anymore, except for Frienship only.
    It is a Preference you have, Maybe a Fetish, but even so, it is Your own Choice in this Man Matter. And it coulkd wear off, if you Might find Someone else in Sight.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 9

• Then don't date white guys. Problem solved.

• Arabs are white, just like Italians and Spaniards. You are too racist.

• Why is this a problem for you?

Because, maybe it was just bad luck but they did not want anyhting serious, just sex and I want something else, something more. I am also religious and catholic and they are islamic. So there are lots of differences between us.

Most young guys just want sex. It's up to you to find the right guy who's looking for a relationship. The religious and cultural gap is only going to make it harder for you since your so limited in your preferences.

I know, I really tried to date white guys from my culture but there was no attraction at all. I like sex too, but I dont want to just be a sex object for the guy I am dating. I am not super girly, I do not dream of prince charming, chocolate and flowers, but I do want something more-respect. Sometimes I am up to sex and sometimes I need someone to just go for a walk with.

• Lol
    There's white Arabs
    Arab is not a race

• All that nonsense just to attack white men, What a piece of crap.

• You should get a bomb proof vest before your next date.

• Try finding older ones like 25+ will be good for you.

• Good luck with your converting to Islam goals.

• Someone is eager for a Muslim cock.

I said I am attracted to them but I dont like they only use me for sex. So your comment is insulting

:( ..

What Girls Said 5

• First of all Arabs can be black or white and it's more likely the look and charisma of these Nothern African men that you are attracted to rather than 'Arabs' since you don't mention and an attraction to men from the Gulf regions for example.

The main issue here would be that most Moroccan & Algerian men are Muslim. Generally they don't get into serious relationships unless its with the purpose of getting married.

While some do marry non-Muslims it's more likely that the woman would have to convert to Islam.
    Unfortunately they probably don't see you as marriage material so they are using you as a bit of fun until they find what they would consider to be a suitable wife.

If I were you I would stick to being friends with these men because you probably don't have much chance of a future with any of them. And if it so happens that you do then you should be aware of what will be expected of you.

Good luck.

I have heard that Moroccans are not that bad, I mean their women have more rights and they usually dont wear a veil anymore and the virginity is not so important, but still I dont know. Anyway thanks for your opinion

*countries

Yes, I agree, I cannot say anything because I dont know more than a few guys and girls from Morocco, but a girl told me that their men do prefer virgin girls, but if she is not one anymore, its not a deadly sin.. still it is possible that her family won't be too happy about this

• The heart wants what it wants.
    Your life, your preferences. I'm sure there are Arabs who want long term relationship

• When you are attracted to a certain race only, it is a phase.

• That's because you're a racist. Everyone knows that 'discrimination' is evil.
    If you aren't willing to marry every race and sleep with anyone for any reason at all, you're discriminating and are therefore evil.

• I think Arabs minds are usually one perspective when it comes to this topic. I'm mixed and I feel like most (not all) felt American women are loose. Meaning they are easy to get in bed, so a lot of them only wanted them for that one thing, which is sex. Arabs come from a religious background, not all but most, so religiously they are not allowed to date. Arab women are looked at as "wife material" and they respect them enough to understand that, so until the men are ready to settle down and find a wife, they'll continue to use the women who are willing to have sex before marriage. Even when they don't really want that serious relationship.
    Now don't get me wrong, this is not targeted to all Arab men, but because my dad is an Arab and I have been around all of my guy cousins I do know how they think because theyve been so verbal about this exact topic.