How do I get him to wrestle with me?

I don't want to just ask him to. So how do I get him to wrestle/play fight with me. I think it's so fucking hot when a guy manhandles me and over powers me putting me in my place. How do I get him to do that without having to ask him? Suggestions please?

2mo C'mon people help me out!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by pinning him. Then taunt him that you're too strong for him to pin. Grind against him a lot trying to escape and if you're turned on do not hide it at -all-.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always challenge my boyfriend to a wrestling match, and I always win ;)

Okay not the question. ...

I know, but you should try challenging him, it would most likely work :D

Thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 18

• I suggest that you talk to him about what each of you need and want sexually. Why are you reluctant to ask him? People are notoriously bad mind readers and that's what you're asking him to do. Will it somehow be less of a turn on if you talk about it?

Here're some My Takes that may prove useful:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10152-how-to-talk-to-your-so-about-sex

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7250-safe-words-how-do-i-get-my-partner-to-dominate-me-in-bed

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7025-why-are-men-reluctant-to-dominate-women-sexually

What do you think?

Yes, it'll be less of a turn on for me if I ask him to wrestle

I disagree. If you sit down and talk about what you need sexually away from the sex, then the next time you have sex and he suddenly starts manhandling you, it'll be a huge turn on. It's unfair to him that you 1) ask him to read your mind and 2) don't have a safe word so you can resist and say no but not mean it which usually adds enormously to the fun, no?

• Start playfully teasing him making it clear you want him to playfully retaliate. Laugh, be free and enjoy. Unless he got problems on his mind he'll "attack" you right away! :P

• Punch him or start rough housing with him. Or try to pin him down yourself playfully.

Do you like wrestling with women?

Its fun as long as the guy isn't too rough my wife used to try to wrestle me a lot if I was sitting up on the bed or laying there. But flipping her and moving her a certain way has hurt her at time (nothing serious) so I don't really do it much anymore.

• smack his butt;)

• its also fun when you are about to do it and she starts wrestling so you first have to overpower her to have your way with her and its fun now and then also a nice change to the ordinary sex

• Well... you might have to initiate it first. Pin him down, then dare him to try to pin you down. By pinning him down, he should be in the mood for it...
    Or simply challenge him to a wrestling match. Also you could explain what you're into, hopefully he'll understand and pins you down.

Have fun. :)

• You can start a play fight with him

• Just go for it lmao. That how ever me and my ex used to fight, she would hit me, id hit her back, she would hit me harder then i would just attack her. Usually ended with sex though

• Just poke him... then pinch him... then slap him... then jump on him and push your butt down on his face

Do you like wrestling with women?

Yea I like bugging her and getting a reaction stimulated

• Kick the balls

• Ask him for role play. You don't want to win? If you learn Jujutsu, you learn how to subdue stronger people.

Lol I do not want to win. I want to pretend um stronger but have him beat me. Male strength is such a turn on

It's usually the guys that want to be overpowered by women but in this case ask him for role play.

• Just keep pestering him. Like poking and stuff like that

Are you sure that works?

Playfully pretend to not want to have sex. Like if your in bed and he starts making moves, get up out of bed and be like first you gotta catch me if you can then run haha

Good idea.

• That is hot too. How do you get him to? You have to just engage him that all.

How do I engage him?

Start picking on him. Poking around. Or ask him. You have to ease him into it.

• try starting it

• What, you don't like winning, you would rather lose?

Well, obviously I wouldn't win against him he's too strong

But maybe you are more skilfull?

• Call him a pussy and punch him in the face... works for my girlfriend

• What if he is weak than u and it will end up with u Controlling him? :D

I don't go for guys weaker than me. Huge turnoff

He's normal like he doesn't have a 6 pack or defined muscles and he doesn't work out, but for some reason extremely strong like steel. And he's like 6'3.
      I think it's so sexy that's why I want to wrestle with him but I don't want to ask him cause that's not sexy anymore

Yeah I got u, height hasn't got anything to do with strenght by the way, well maybe you can do it like sitting top on his shoulders randomly then try to push him to bed or lightly hit him ( his chest, shoulders or arms ) make sure u giggle while doing all of these so he won't be like "wtf is going on?" :D. Try to hold from his wrists or hands and push him it will work.

• I think you should just tell him how you feel.

No, that takes away the sexiness

Hmm okay good idea

Yeah, make sure you actually try to, the more you try the more he tries, then at some point you should notice him overpowering you. If you look like you're enjoying it and he picks up on it he'll probably dominate you more. Not entirely sure though just my guess.

What Girls Said 4

• Use a leg sweep and jump on top of him, you can easily pin him from that position.

I'd end up hurting my leg lmfao

I'm actually in very good shape. But I have brothers and when I've tried the whole leg sweeping thing I'd end up hurting my legs and they wouldn't even budge

Gosh, you are probably not properly trained, I guess you were injured because of your lack of practice. Try it this way: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/43xdAwkvQo8/hqdefault.jpg

• Start tickling him.

• Piss him off by poking him or something.

• Fuck I love doing this

Well then give me some tips helloooo

Just basically what other people have done. Kinda 'push' and play punch him but weakly to show that you're weak. And play fight like pretend you're stronger than him. Or actually push him over on a couch playfully and sit on him and kinda pin him down but tease