What are this girl's intentions?

So this girl and I were friends in school, not the closest, but we were friends and there was a decent amount of chemistry when we would do stuff together and hang out. It's been 2 years now that we haven't gone to school together (different high schools) and about every month or two she will text me just to see what's up just out of the blue. Additionally whenever I will see her at parties or anything she gets all excited and yells my name. So what's up with this girl? I kinda had a crush on her awhile ago but since then it's just been she's cute so I like talking to her. So what's up with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're just friends and she thinks you're cool. No intentions. Try flirting with her and watch her body language.

What Girls Said 1

• No intentions. She is interested in keeping you around as a friend/acquaintance.

What Guys Said 0