What would be your dream date?

Most Helpful Guy

• i ma mechanic and i helped a guy who has a business in marriage carriage with 2 white horses up front he told me if he could ever return the favor i just had to call so i meth a girl asked her out on a date it went well and on the third date i picked her up with the carriage and the 2 white horses a driver sitting up front and a kid that opend the door so so we went to the zoo it was the daughter of a farmer so she loved animals and then i went to a nice restaurant with her it was until now won of the best days of my life :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Dinner out, then hang out at home and watch a movie and just chill and be around each other.

What Guys Said 5

• My dream date would be to pull an all nighter starting with dinner and then a movie then jumping in the car and going to see the city at night and then getting back in the car and going to the beach to watch the sunset and jut getting attached to someone on a level of actual interest over the course of the whole adventure

• Netflix and chill with her going down on me until I finish in her mouth.

• a successful one where every thing clicks to the point of sex and commitment. and no bullshit.

• Hmmmmmmmm. To be honest a romantic dinner date in Rome or Athens

• nothing really specific , I don't know , a night we both really enjoyed and felt was special

What Girls Said 1

• Hiking in scotland during a cold clear morning

But I live in the flat part of England so I doubt that. And it's a long way to go, unless I was already the and I guess I thinking into it too much as it is just a dream