So, what do I do now?

I would like to say, I finally gathered the courage to ask my crush out. It didn't go quite as well as I hoped, but I'm just relieved I did it. She said that she can't go out because A she had plans that day and B she is currently talking to someone else. I said I respected that and thanked her for being honest with me. My question though, how do I not make it awkward? I see her everyday, so its very hard to not talk to her etc. I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I also don't want it to be where she is afraid to talk to me or vice versa. I have her snapchat and so on, and we send snaps to each other every so often. So my question, should I continue to send her snaps to make it seem like we are all good, and awkwardness is avoided, or just wait it out a little and let it fade. Any ideas or support? (Truth be told, if she said no, and I didn't have her in my class, I would simply just stop talking to her, but since I see her everyday, I feel I need to do something to avoid awkwardness).

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about awkwardness, just say hi and carry on about your business.

• 25d

And I'm assuming cut contact over social media as well (not block or delete, but just not talk to anymore)?

• 25d

Alrighty, thanks a ton!

• 25d

No problem and remember you owe her nothing.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0