How was it?.Was it sweet, sour or bittersweet?
Are you still with the person?
How did you first react to a member of the opposite sex who showed interest in you.
I had a chance to feel what it's like about 3 months ago. Each time I talked or thought about him I felt so light headed. It felt awesome.
How was yours?
- We're still together27% (6)0% (0)24% (6)Vote
- Never had a boyfriend/girlfriend18% (4)0% (0)16% (4)Vote
- It was just nothing32% (7)67% (2)36% (9)Vote
- All they wanted was just sex9% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
- I'm still enjoying the feeling14% (3)33% (1)16% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Yea lol it was really pathetic. But my 1st real relationship when I was 15 though was exactly how you described I always felt light headed and when someone said his name I got weak. When he would hug me we wouldn't let go for like a min.seriously it was beautiful. He was the first boy my heart stopped for every time I saw him. Ooo and I was always speechless around him so no we aren't together still because I could never form sentences. It was bittersweet I guess cause I loved him so much but could never express it and he didn't know how to either.